Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tries to thugmaxx with a gun in front of armed cops...Swiss cheese and wine, anyone?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Not sure on what happened exactly but it looks like she stole a car, was chased by the cops, got away, then jumped out the car and pretended to just be some innocent bystander on a random porch but Popo was onto her and went back for a second look at which point she decided to commit suicide via stupidity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7kvg97Ahbs

This channel is great for this sort of stuff. Some real idiots in America who think they can somehow take on 5 police at once after they've done a few lines. It's even funnier when it's some foid thinking she's Sarah Connor before being head canoed :feelshaha:

I always wonder what these people expect

Age restricted, wtf? "SEND US YOUR PASSPORT GOYIM"

Am I the only thinking this might be a suicide by cops? Happens way too often. Many people get fake guns/airsoft and point it at the police to be killed.

Age restricted, wtf? "SEND US YOUR PASSPORT GOYIM"
Ah shit. Just noticed that.
I always wonder what these people expect
No idea. The worst thing that can happen here in England is that you'll get wrestled to the ground by a pair of coppers with beer bellies but in America every situation is like life or death.
Am I the only thinking this might be a suicide by cops? Happens way too often. Many people get fake guns/airsoft and point it at the police to be killed.
Ye I think that's possible too. There is another one on that channel somewhere where exactly that happens too.

This weird Mexican foid calls the cops and gives them a random address claiming it's her house and that the house is being robbed and that she is hiding in the cupboard. Then when they turn up at the address she is outside with a fake gun pointing it at them so gets popped.

Some nutty foids out there. Guessing it's Chad in your prime and suicide by cop when you hit the wall or something for them :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I wonder how many bullets when through that haus?

I wonder how many bullets when through that haus?
The funny thing was it looked to me like the bullets were keeping her up for a second. Like she would've gone down after 1 shot but the bullets kept coming :lul:

Notice how slow and clumsy her 'quickdraw' was as well. She looked like one of the enemy npcs from Red Dead Redemption 2 that is meant to be no threat whatsoever to the player.

The funny thing was it looked to me like the bullets were keeping her up for a second. Like she would've gone down after 1 shot but the bullets kept coming :lul:

Notice how slow and clumsy her 'quickdraw' was as well. She looked like one of the enemy npcs from Red Dead Redemption 2 that is meant to be no threat whatsoever to the player.
She w[UWSL]asn't using a holster. [/UWSL]

Goddamn that hit the spot:smonk:

I personally don't like cops, but when they kill foids it makes me happy

Ha ha. She got shot even before she could shout: "But I'm a woman! I'm a woman!" :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back