Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid, mother of 1, gets shot to death at Oakland's Lake Merritt district at 12:30am, there's a twist, she was with 3 dudes

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl, apparently she was with 3 other dudes in their car at 12:30am. And after she was shot and ended up in the hospital, the boyfriend still went to go see her. She was shot either by one of the dudes or some other thugs. But here's the shocker, all three of them flee and didn't call the cops (they most likely had rap sheets themselves). Gee I wonder what on earth the young mother was doing with three other dudes 30 past midnight in a popular thug hangout in Oakland.

That Spot starts filling up with young bad Actors every evening at 6pm, drugs, loud music, and Thuggs from as far away as Fairfield and Stockton make it a car nightspot, the neighbors across the street have called the defunded police many times but hey its a Liberal city, It really got bad and crowded since Covid and youngsters were Spreading the word about getting $600 a week for sitting in your car and not working, tossing fast food trash out the car Windows, cigarette butts, pissing outside cars, women Squatting down to piss, stench of weed, and Rats come out and takeover the place at 11pm, she has a baby and boyfriend at home and shes with 3 scumbag guys in a car at 12.30 am, Scumbags because they start running and leave her there to bleed to death, come on ch 2 ask some tough questions, sounds like somebody was fooling around with a loaded gun in the car and it went off, i know whats going on in Oakland.

Nothing will stop foids from lusting for bad boys. We all know foids love drug dealers, thugs, and criminals. I don't give a damn man. I will not deal drugs or get a bunch of tattoos or piercings just for foids. I ain't debasing myself just for access to foid's pussies even though I know that doing all of that would automatically increase my smv by 1 or 2 points.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BM6M4nhWSY

Last edited:
Oh no, anyways

Imagine if a man had been shot, not to mention an incel. They wouldn't have done shit like this for sure:
Memorial

:feelsclown:

Spics doin spic things. Too bad:feelsLSD:

Good riddance.

A based foid is a dead foid

Imagine if a man had been shot, not to mention an incel. They wouldn't have done shit like this for sure:
memorial-png.529513
Oh man.. would be a shame if somebody "accidentally" stomped, pissed and shat all over it. :feelsLSD:

Oh man.. would be a shame if somebody "accidentally" stomped, pissed and shat all over it. :feelsLSD:
They'd give him the death penalty because we can't have someone disrespecting m'lady.

They'd give him the death penalty because we can't have someone disrespecting m'lady.
At the hands of the white knight lynch mob. The modern feminist version of the KKK. "It's ok when we lynch people! :soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy:"

Any inkler living there and having diarrhea?:feelsdevil:

Mother of 1
Good riddance, but I wished this happened before she got to breed or while pregnant.

Thats one ugly foid

Jfl, apparently she was with 3 other dudes in their car at 12:30am. And after she was shot and ended up in the hospital, the boyfriend still went to go see her. She was shot either by one of the dudes or some other thugs. But here's the shocker, all three of them flee and didn't call the cops (they most likely had rap sheets themselves). Gee I wonder what on earth the young mother was doing with three other dudes 30 past midnight in a popular thug hangout in Oakland.

That Spot starts filling up with young bad Actors every evening at 6pm, drugs, loud music, and Thuggs from as far away as Fairfield and Stockton make it a car nightspot, the neighbors across the street have called the defunded police many times but hey its a Liberal city, It really got bad and crowded since Covid and youngsters were Spreading the word about getting $600 a week for sitting in your car and not working, tossing fast food trash out the car Windows, cigarette butts, pissing outside cars, women Squatting down to piss, stench of weed, and Rats come out and takeover the place at 11pm, she has a baby and boyfriend at home and shes with 3 scumbag guys in a car at 12.30 am, Scumbags because they start running and leave her there to bleed to death, come on ch 2 ask some tough questions, sounds like somebody was fooling around with a loaded gun in the car and it went off, i know whats going on in Oakland.

Nothing will stop foids from lusting for bad boys. We all know foids love drug dealers, thugs, and criminals. I don't give a damn man. I will not deal drugs or get a bunch of tattoos or piercings just for foids. I ain't debasing myself just for access to foid's pussies even though I know that doing all of that would automatically increase my smv by 1 or 2 points.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BM6M4nhWSY

There's nothing wrong to be a drug dealer. Is actually better than leech being a Government worker or a NEET.

I want to pay a tribute with my shit

More oxygen for us :feelskek:

People in the comments are questioning her desicion to (obviously innocently) hang out with 3 dudes at midnight and withelding such info from her bf

So nothing of value was lost correct?