Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid tries to make money on OnlyFans, just to try it. Barely puts in effort. Makes 1k.

cheeky cheeky

Doesthiscount aae9fa1b0a201662aaefac729df3b179

People thought I was exaggerating when I said a foid can lay in bed all day, snap a pic in 10 seconds and make a living.

Meanwhile you have to commute and rot in an office all day and stress yourself to make the same wage

Imagine being a simp.

also lol its a free world
but any comments she doesnt like being objective about sex workers she will ban you from ever commenting on her channel ever again

Simps are searching for reasons to give women money at this point

Yeah no way that 30% virginity report is legit. Gotta be way higher.

And goddamn are feet gross.

This literally isn’t fair and makes me very angry. I had to fucking work at my real job for months to save up that amount. Good fucking morning.
Yeah no way that 30% virginity report is legit. Gotta be way higher.

And goddamn are feet gross.
It is. 30% is only the amount that was telling the truth. It’s closer to 50%
People thought I was exaggerating when I said a foid can lay in bed all day, snap a pic in 10 seconds and make a living.

Meanwhile you have to commute and rot in an office all day and stress yourself to make the same wage
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Yep any foid can do it and make bank. My fat coworker foid is doing it

This literally isn’t fair and makes me very angry. I had to fucking work at my real job for months to save up that amount. Good fucking morning.

It is. 30% is only the amount that was telling the truth. It’s closer to 50%

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I have to slave away in a warehouse lifting heavy shit for 35 hours a week to make what she made without even leaving her house while I come back home every day with aches and pains. But that isnt the part that annoys me. What annoys me is that women will still say that they have it harder then men and that they're oppressed. That despite working my fucking ass off and paying my taxes that I'm an oppressor and part of the evil patriarchy. On top of that, they look down on me because I work a shit job and have no dating prospects too.

We have to nuke this world.

I can't cope with this anymore. I work my ass eight hour's everyday to gain a shit minimal wage (i'm not a neet anymore). Meanwhile a random whore can earn more than me effortlessly.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Man is there a way to filter out any threads with "onlyfans" in the title? Too much sui fuel comes out of them recently. I don't want to even look at this shit anymore, it's too depressing, and I need to get a job soon. With this stuff right before my face I will never get enough motivation to even apply for a job.

Man is there a way to filter out any threads with "onlyfans" in the title? Too much sui fuel comes out of them recently. I don't want to even look at this shit anymore, it's too depressing, and I need to get a job soon. With this stuff right before my face I will never get enough motivation to even apply for a job.

Fuck these cucks paying for OnlyFans.

I don't understand these cucks

imagine buying feet pics, there are thousands out there on the internet.

People buy them so they can get access to the exclusive discord rip off server so they can talk to their kween

Attachments

• 1597964095827.jpg
    1597964095827.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
Imagine foids complaining about lack of privilege

That experiment probably made this foid realize she's living on tutorial island

Last edited:
Really wtf is wrong with men these days? They give free shit to women while women barely give anything in return

i wanna know who the fucking cuck customer service agent is. its just so pathetic.

im imagining a sterotypical soy nigger with a neckbeard and a bottle of soylent sitting on his ergonomic standing desk

Incels make less wage

I have been dreading the moment the majority of females find out they can make money off OF and not even need to do anything lewd.
OC?
yes & no.

i used the intro from "grinder" from the RA2 ost and spoke over it.

Also for me she is not hot for me i hate the boy women who have no hips no boobs no ass no thickness just a stick

this is not a women she has no estrogen she is a boy in drag

so i dont want to see her feet

Also for me she is not hot for me i hate the boy women who have no hips no boobs no ass no thickness just a stick

this is not a women she has no estrogen she is a boy in drag

so i dont want to see her feet

very true, women with low body fat are off putting. They look malnourished.

ban (((only fans)))

Whores and simps, the gender relations of the future in our hyper-capitalistic, exploitative, shameless society of greed and consumption.