Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid tricked me

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
She invited me to her house to watch movies and I assumed that we would be alone I don't really like her but she's attractive and I thought I would ascend so when I came to her house she invited like 10 other dudes and girls and only invited me because she wanted me to pitch in for the uber eats they ordered and asked me if she thought one of my tyrone friends would like her, if he has a girlfriend, and asked me to send her his snap so she didn't have to add him by search. fml

Im not exactly why this particular post would anger you

Lol enough of this bullshit. you think an attractive girl would be with incels like us

Should have locked them inside and burned the house down ( in Minecraft )

No girl invited me to her house

you should've left when she asked you about his snapchat ,you should called her a fucking cunt straight to her face. To human garbage,you should not be kind. period .

you should've left when she asked you about his snapchat ,you should called her a fucking cunt straight to her face. To human garbage,you should not be kind. period .
I played it off then left soon after.

You have way to many interactions with Stacy’s to be an incel delete your account nigger
66A4F705 346E 48F0 AC01 E53EC05156DE

First, I didn't say she was a stacy. Secondly interacting with a stacy doesn't make me any less of an incel, if it does explain how.
For one you have made many threads about your interactions with Stacy’s. And it makes you a fakecel because Stacys ignore truecels like me and don’t even look at us. A Stacy would never talk to you if you were a truecel let alone invite you to her house

For one you have made many threads about your interactions with Stacy’s. And it makes you a fakecel because Stacys ignore truecels like me and don’t even look at us. A Stacy would never talk to you if you were a truecel let alone invite you to her house
Well I guess I don't fit the description to be a truecel but a female talking to me with no sexual intention behind it doesn't make me any less of an incel. I could talk to every female in the world but if I don't have sex with them am I still not considered an incel?

She invited me to her house to watch movies and I assumed that we would be alone I don't really like her but she's attractive and I thought I would ascend so when I came to her house she invited like 10 other dudes and girls and only invited me because she wanted me to pitch in for the uber eats they ordered and asked me if she thought one of my tyrone friends would like her, if he has a girlfriend, and asked me to send her his snap so she didn't have to add him by search. fml
Never follow a woman home as a truecel

BRUH and people call me fakecel when a girl asked how my weekend was

kick the shit out of her (in tekken)

It's good to have experiences like this because they blackpill you even more