Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid treated me like a human being

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Just the other day I was in class and had to do a group assignment which was marked (only a few percent) and got matched with a foid (She was a Stacy).

Surprisingly, she treated me like a human being and we were able to work together and do the assignment. When I forgot to write my name on the assignment, she also reminded me that I forgot, so I wrote my name down and didn't lose any marks.

It felt good to be treated as a human being for a change. Normally foids treat me extremely poorly, ignore me, give me nasty looks, mock me, laugh at me, etc.

It was a nice experience to be treated as a human, for a change.

That's cool, I'm happy for you man

A femoid remember your name? :chad::chad::chad:

AWALT theory destroyed i guess. Time to close this forum down. :y'all:

Congratulations OP glad it made you happy. Be apprehensive though.

You are very, very young.

I would implore you not to get too caught up in this community. And realise that femoids are interchangeable.

AWALT theory destroyed i guess. Time to close this forum down. :y'all:
AWALT. She probably just wanted to get a good mark so put her disgust of me aside, and was a decent human being and didn't want me to lose all the marks for my work.

Can you please ban this chad????:chad::banhammer:

My experience with stacy is good. The real good-looking women are nice to People. Only average women are insulted by other average men because they are dangerously Close to her in Looks and she can´t let that happen because her Status will be less when subhumans Approach her. Her Goal is to get chad

Can you please ban this chad????:chad::banhammer:
I'm very ugly. Foids (and normies) are normally very mean to me, this was just a nice experience and helped lift my mood.

For a vast majority of women the go to reaction to an ugly incel is hatred and disgust. But some will take a more diplomatic approach because they are afraid of you raping or going ER on them.

My experience with stacy is good. The real good-looking women are nice to People. Only average women are insulted by other average men because they are dangerously Close to her in Looks and she can´t let that happen because her Status will be less when subhumans Approach her. Her Goal is to get chad
Very true. I've noticed it isn't the very pretty women or Stacies that are so mean to me, but average / below average women.

Was she ethnic and are you white?

She treated you nice because she didn't want you burn the school.

its a rare occurrence when this sort of thing happens

Don't necessarily agree.

Even amongst Stacies only the sheltered ones who grew in a small town are usually nice diplomatic. Stacys born and brought up in a big city? Absolutely not.

--

Honestly I haven't had an experience like OP's in a long, long time. Makes me depressed. The last time it happened was in May of last year (yes, I tend to remember these things because they're so rare). Although the foid who was being nice to me was my cousin's wife so she was just being polite I guess...

We’ve got to the point that a foid treating us like regular human beings is an incredible feat. JFL.

she did it in case you will go ER one day, so maybe youll spare her life.

Thanks to the black pill awareness, many incels like you know that it would be pointless to hit on her, which make women more confortable since she is not having to reject Pick Up Autists all day long.

In what kind of fucking colleges do you get matched with other students? In every college I've heard of you look for your own partners.

Thanks to the black pill awareness, many incels like you know that it would be pointless to hit on her, which make women more confortable since she is not having to reject Pick Up Autists all day long.
She would probably call the police on me if I hit on her

we have a glitch in the matrix

That's nice , now as you feel over the moon because she treated u like human chad is likely balls deep in her pussy

In what kind of fucking colleges do you get matched with other students? In every college I've heard of you look for your own partners.

This.
Also in what fucking course do you have to work with partners?

Literally been going solo.

She was probably one of those try hard acedemic stacys who cares too much about her grades. She was only nice because she wanted a good grade on the assingment.

The single second u try to be her friend outside the class or ask her out she will treat u like scum, remember that.

I don't know if this behavior has a name or not, but I see it in other facets:

Education: Associate degree holders look down on HS diploma-only holders (People with graduate degrees care less about a persons educational level)

Race: In an effort to really emphasize their difference from them, Southern Europeans hate Arabs far more than Northern Europeans do / In Latin America, Mestizos treat full-blood indigenous people like shit

Society: Middle class hate the poor. It's the wealthy elites that tend to support anti-poverty measures

It makes sense that a landwhale feels offended when a 5/10 guy approaches her

This should be the other way around.

What a chad he got 20 haircuts and 10 showers

We’ve got to the point that a foid treating us like regular human beings is an incredible feat. JFL.
Treating you like a human being is just the first stage of luring you in as an orbiter

>Random girl talks to me like i'm a human being
>fall in love

Some stacies are raised to be nice to everyone.

i still get boners from when my lab partner foids said "bye copewiththerope". i felt like such a chad tbh.

She went home to suck off Chad.

If we're lucky all we get is an ounce of being treated like a human every once in a while and it's a big deal for us. Chad get that's feeling every moment of his life.

She did her good deed for the day tho, normies do that at random sometimes.

The only reason she was probably nice to you was because she felt sympathy for you

You’re young enough to be at school you shouldn’t be here.

You’re young enough to be at school you shouldn’t be here.
It's literally College/University. Not school. Taking a garbage art elective for breadth requirements. And to think normies major in this crap and wonder why the only job they can get is a barista at Starbucks.

She is only treating you human because she wants to get an A

wow sometimes I think I'm only truecel in this forum.

well it was your lucky day :feelsokman: