Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid tourist hate based Egyptian men for harrassment

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Egyptiancels are based asf when I was a kid I went to Egypt on family holiday and they insulted my mother 24/7 for not purchasing their items :feelshaha:

@BrokenMan @Algeriancel @gymletethnicel @Diocel @incelerated @Black Soul tjoughts @sandcels
giga based Egyptians

always wanted to see the pyramids, might go there one day
same. I will make sure to avoid the locals tho cause the stories make them appear to be scammer trash like most third world country locals.
I would pay for a guided tour package

@BrokenMan @Algeriancel @gymletethnicel @Diocel @incelerated @Black Soul tjoughts @sandcels

same. I will make sure to avoid the locals tho cause the stories make them appear to be scammer trash like most third world country locals.
I would pay for a guided tour package
Ultra based Egyptians. I live in Egypt and they literally sexually assault all the tourist foids who dress like utter whores without giving a single fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
TBH, Egyptians are based, but I won't visit Egypt again either --- I hated the scamming and constant demand for baksheesh (tips) for the tiniest things everywhere. The locals were WAY too low inhibited and short tempered to my liking.

BASED EGYPT

Assassins creed origins the curse of the pharaohs dlc review npgu1280

TBH, Egyptians are based, but I won't visit Egypt again either --- I hated the scamming and constant demand for baksheesh (tips) for the tiniest things everywhere. The locals were WAY too low inhibited and short tempered to my liking.
I haven't been there but yeah most third world ethnic countries have this problem. I went to curry and lived there for 6 months at one point and I saw locals scam tourist, fight over USD pennies worth of rupees, and you have to bribe/do favors to get anywhere it seems. glad USA doesn't have that gay nigger problem also I hated bartering for literally everything

Finally something from there to be proud of. We need non chads everywhere to be as bold as mummycels.

Egyptiancels are based asf when I was a kid I went to Egypt on family holiday and they insulted my mother 24/7 for not purchasing their items :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek:

I haven't been there but yeah most third world ethnic countries have this problem. I went to curry and lived there for 6 months at one point and I saw locals scam tourist, fight over USD pennies worth of rupees, and you have to bribe/do favors to get anywhere it seems. glad USA doesn't have that gay nigger problem also I hated bartering for literally everything
tbh living in poverty will do this to you, surviving here can be extremely tough. I hate when westernfags judge third worlders when they've never been in their shoes or experienced what it truly means to have absolutely nothing at all

Third world coalition against feminist imperialism NOW :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Screenshot 2021 07 19 00 23 46

Soys and foids can't even

The accuse fesikhcels of harassment because they are ugly. No one wants to visit a country populated by ugly men.
Finally something from there to be proud of
Not proud of fesikh?

The accuse fesikhcels of harassment because they are ugly.
I was there as a tourist once and I saw with my own eyes that women indeed get nagged by locals continually. Of course I don't care for these foids but Egyptian men really are shit people.

Notice that the next in line are China/India?
Over for ricecels and currycels :feelskek:

they are extreme alphas https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/egypt-99-women-have-been-sexually-harassed-180951726/

jfl 99% of foids have been harrassed lmao. wish the entire planet was like this for stupid bitches
That stat is bullshit, and has been proven to be faulty. It's just another "islam bad for oppressing whamen" article. I lived in Egypt for 10 months and it was a good place and never saw a woman being sexually harassed. Our land lord did a lot of stuff for free for us too:feelsmusic:
Ultra based Egyptians. I live in Egypt and they literally sexually assault all the tourist foids who dress like utter whores without giving a single fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I remember watching a youtube vid of some egyptian whore wearing a mini skirt and being sexually assualted by a crown while to mummycels were trying to defend her. kek Wish I could find it :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Based. It's what I try to be.
The women reported that in the vast majority of cases—84.6 percent—passers-by did nothing to stop the harassment or support the woman.
WHAT!! You have to help queens for free!:soy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Islampill strikes again. The Muslim man gets zero pussy and thinks she can get white pussy because white whore is not virgin and hence is fuckable.