Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid told White knight story

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was in class and there is a foid were telling a story to another foid. She says she got in fight with another girl and that girl called her white knights so my class girl called her white knights too and she says her white knights got beaten:lul: she was laughing while mentinoing about how her white knights got beaten :lul::lul: JFL these guys got beaten for a foid and she telling it everywhere. Fuck you white knight cucks thats what happen youre trying to be a pussyguard

I genuinely feel bad for white knights, sticking up for some whore you don't even know and then getting your ass beat

That's so sadistic.

wtf? So a few guys fought a few other guys, for a quarrel they weren't even involved in?
Sounds like some cringey ass film plot type of shit.

Bahahaha. Bitches deserved it.
Fuck whiteknights

wtf? So a few guys fought a few other guys, for a quarrel they weren't even involved in?
Sounds like some cringey ass film plot type of shit.
Thats happening so often in my country.You can get in fight with a whole family because you looked at their eyes and even finish with murder

Thats happening so often in my country.You can get in fight with a whole family because you looked at their eyes and even finish with murder
In turkey I assume? lol that bizarre part is the way you describe it. It's hard for me to imagine a bitch calling a few males and telling them to help her, then another one doing the same, and the guys fight with each other. It sounds too surreal, like some shit you'd think of in a dream, not in reality.

I'm not surprised about the violence stuff, I am though about a bitch fight causing this.

In turkey I assume? lol that bizarre part is the way you describe it. It's hard for me to imagine a bitch calling a few males and telling them to help her, then another one doing the same, and the guys fight with each other. It sounds too surreal, like some shit you'd think of in a dream, not in reality.

I'm not surprised about the violence stuff, I am though about a bitch fight causing this.
Yes Turkey lol

yeah it is cucked thing but it is happening

And none of them got any pussy.

"Aren't waMyN SOO fUnNY gUYS" teehee

This is what white knights imagine themselves as

guard_by_wlop_d9kmnxu-pre.jpg

>white knight :dassa women dassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa women
dassa womendassa women dassa women dassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa womendassa women

no, that's a foid.

Foids control their own small armies now, JFL