Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid told me that Im terrible,what could that mean

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Soo I was hanging around this block where there is this one college and there was this one girl that I know (we are somewhat ok friends) and I asked her if she wanna smoke a cig with me (through text),she said that she would be there in 10mins when her break starts and she invited her friend,I handshaked this girl and introduced myself and that was the worst handshake in history ever,it felt like I just hold her hands loose….
Later as we were smoking cigarettes I wasn’t talking much with this girl
And after their break finished my ,,friend’’ told me that this new girl that I met told her that Im EXACT WORDS: terrible
What could that mean in blackpill terminology

SHE PROBABLY SMELLED MY BAD PERSONALITY AND I DIDNT TOOK SHOWER AND A HAIRCUT THAT DAY,THATS WHY:soy:

Last edited:
A girl wants to come see you and is even bringing a female friend?
the state of this forum ...

also jfl if you think it's a bad thing when foid says terrible. It's most likely that she meant the exact opposite.

also jfl if you think it's a bad thing when foid says terrible. It's most likely that she meant the exact opposite.
[UWSL]Im a permaincel[/UWSL]
She probably only came cuz I had cigarettes and she didn’t
We knew each other for long time so thats why we are friends and idk why she brought a friend

She told her alone when I was gone that Im terrible,basically my friend snitched her to me….I doubt it means anything else

fuck her. :society:
Dude only match on tinder I got was some 51yo grandma that looked like shit:feelskek:
I doubt I could fuck elite tier college girl jflllll

it means she thinks you are worthless, and how do you have foid friends what

Guessing from the fact that she simply said you were terrible and wanted nothing to do with you, I say it is simple. She activated her fight response around ugly men and simply said you were terrible so you would eventually walk away and not bother her again. At least she made nk attempt to kill you (which would actually be quite easy thanks to legal loopholes).

It means that her pussy got dry when she saw you

GrAYcels need to be purged (except for me of course :smonk:).

Just another day on Chads.is