Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid thinks her life is hard

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
a foid in my class was complaining about how hard her life is and how depressed she is I said, "shut up your life is easy as hell" she said, "no your life is easy" I asked "how" she said, "because you're a white guy" I responded, "that doesn't make my life easy". And then asked how her life is hard she said because "because I'm depressed" I chuckled and said "you're not depressed" she said "how the fuck do you know" I asked her how many times Shes had sex in the past month. She said "only 3 and what does that have to with anything" I said "you're not depressed you're getting sex" she said 'there's more to life than sex" I responded "you beat me in everything else in life too" she said "like what" I said "you have friends and things too look forwards to" she responded "I don't have anything to look forwards and I have friends but I'm still depressed". I responded, 'really who diagnosed you with depression" she said "nobody" I said, "so you're not really depressed" and she said, "go fucking kill yourself" I responded "you kill yourself dumb cunt" she kept trying to insult me calling me a "virgin loser", but I ignored her and went on my phone.

her "depression" "Chad won't fuck me tonight" :foidSoy::feels::feels::feels::feels:
meanwhile me :kys:

>interacting with toilets

jfl at this fakecel

It’s funny how pissed off foids get when you say they can’t get depression or anxiety

BITCH ONLY GOT SEX 3 TIMES IN THE MONTH WE ARE THE 11TH OF NOVEMBER SHE GOT SEX 3 TIMES WHILE WE TRUECELS NEVER GOT ANYTHING IN OUR WHOLE LIVES AND SHE SAYS THAT LIKE IT'S NOTHING JUST RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND HOW CAN YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND BE DEPRESSED SLUTTY TOILET GO BURN IN HELL IN MINECRAFT

At least I am not a faggot
NirvanaFan1988

mew profile picture
calls somebody else a faggot :feelskek:

@NoLooksNoLife
she was literally insulting me, and you have seen my stats

kek normoloid fag, who even used, uses or is intending to use that piece of jew nigger shit kek rflmao holy shit :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

kek normoloid fag, who even used, uses or is intending to use that piece of jew nigger shit kek rflmao holy shit :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
he was the opposite of a normie now stop replying to this thread FagvanaFan1988

FagvanaFan1988
I used that username to trigger IT cucks unlike you who uses an edgy question mark like a little cuck :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Welp you interacted with the average retarded woman wtf did you expect

people are mad you like a rock band?
lmfao Nirvana is a normie band with edgy themes, it's fanbase it's mostly composed by leftists and other psychopaths, meaning that it would confuse them to see someone that posts based stuff also being a fan of Nirvana

lmfao Nirvana is a normie band with edgy themes, it's fanbase it's mostly composed by leftists and other psychopaths, meaning that it would confuse them to see someone that posts based stuff also being a fan of Nirvana
your totally not just a faggot who likes Nirvana

Females can't be depresed

There should be a magic wand that turns all foids who complain about "male privilege" into 5'3 balding currycels. :bigbrain: