Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid that plagiarized a group project with me failed the subject

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Last semester I had to do a group project with a foid (it was assigned randomly) and when the teacher gave the grades I saw on the virtual campus that he wanted to talk with us privately. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know why because the project was good. Then on the skype session he proceeds to ask if we divided the project and how and I said I did half and the foid did the other half. Guess what, the foid copied and pasted some paragraphs from a book/research paper without quoting the author so it was considered plagiarism and we failed the assignment :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: She was crying and begging she didn't do it on purpose and if it was possible that she only fails and I pass (that surprised me, guess some foids still have ethics) but the teacher said that no and that he should give us a 0, but that he wouldn't and instead would give us a 4.

I did the final exam of this subject in January and of course I passed it (I almost got a 10 :feelsokman::feelsokman:) but the foid wasn't so lucky, final grade 4,5. And in the retake exam, the teacher still gave her a 4,5 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I guess he was still pissed off about the plagiarism issue and didn't want her to pass the course unless she studies very hard, which apparently didn't happen. I know this because in the virtual campus you can see the grades of everyone but not the name, just the university ID. And I knew the university ID of this foid because we did the group project together. Pussy pass denied kek.

This is beautiful and made my whole day so much better, OP. Thank you.
I guess the lesson is: never be involved with foids in any capacity if at all possible. Women are anathema to effort and integrity.

Wow she actually failed. But I am honestly surprised she tried to convince him to pass you. I honestly thought she was going to say you plagiarized

Wow she actually failed. But I am honestly surprised she tried to convince him to pass you. I honestly thought she was going to say you plagiarized
Because he is a Chad

She probably told some low iq simp to do her part of the paper.

Did she really just copy past on a GROUP project? Does she have ANY self respect? wtf

Did she really just copy past on a GROUP project? Does she have ANY self respect? wtf
I know right. And also if she had just put the copy pasted text with quotation marks and say some shit like "according to this author..." then it would have been fine because it would've been considerd citing and not plagiarism. But no you had to copy and paste without mentioning even the author :feelstastyman:

Basado. Un abrazo manito

Always gotta be careful with group projects. Better to spend some extra time reading over their shit than be sorry later on and having to retake the course/penalty cuz of a dumb aids whore fucking you over. Usually you can tell if someone is plagiarising by a quick google search of their work

Her pussy must have really stank for him to fail her