Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid teacher humilated me today and it fucking pissed me off

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Mainly made this thread for me to vent so if you find that it's unnecessarily long, I've made tldr at the bottom.

Also btw I've had way, way worser stories but recently for some reason I'm getting made fun of my appearance a lot less for some reason and I was on a good run of nothing really bad happening to me so I think that's what made this situation feel worse to me than it was.

Basically in this shitty retake class full of retards we were having these two other teachers come in for the lesson to inspect and observe the class to see if the teacher b good and students b good n all that.

They come in the class in the middle of the teacher talking infront of the class so one quietly sits down on the opposite side of the class to me and the other sits right next to me.

Whilst I was looking forwards and paying attention, in my peripherals I could see the inspector who was sat next to me, looking at me and then looking at my work and it was kinda weird and awkward and embaressing for me cuz of anxiety and I'm located where everyone in the class is able to see me and I notice a couple people looking in my direction so yeh it's kinda awkward cuz she's just sitting next to me of all places where there's loads of free seats and other places to sit cuz it's a relatively small class and shes just looking at me and observing me whilst I look forward and try to ignore it.

The teacher finished talking for everyone to start doing the work now and the inspector on the other side of the class gets up and starts going to every student asking questions and writing stuff down on a clipboard.

The one sitting next to me gets up and does the same. I was thinking: why the fuck did she not ask me anything and instead just sit next to me staring at me infront of the whole class and embarressing me?

As she leaves the seat next to mine to go and ask other students questions I look at her as shes walking away and she looks backwards from the direction she's going in and makes eye contact with me for 0.1 seconds and then INSTANTLY snaps her head back. And she looks so fucking scared and it looked like there was genuine fear in her eyes. And I've had that same look before and it's fucking annoying. Where people make eye contact with me for a split second and I notice they have genuine fear in them and they look away from me as quick as possible.

Then it comes to me being the only person left who the inspectors need to question. They're both standing inbetween me and where the door is observing the whole class now and I notice the one who was sat next to me keep looking at me then looking away. It was fucking posting me off cuz it's so weird and cuz of anxiety it made me feel awkward and blush which made the situation a lot worse.

She then finally comes over to me, kneels down next to my seat to the side of me leaning on the table and asks:

How did you do in your previous test?

I got a 3 which was really annoying cuz I was so close to getting a pass.

That's a shame. Do you feel like you're better now because of this class?

Yeh I feel more confident now because I understand better what I need to do to answer each question and get the marks and I can answer them and write quicker now which is good.

Oookkay.

Then she quickly gets up and goes to the other inspector and they stand there for a couple more second obersving the class then leave.

Bruh that face she had when she was talking to me. She couldn't even force a fake smile. Her smile was the deadest thing, alive enough to have strength to die. Fakest smile I've ever seen.

And I've had this many many times before, but she was rushing me, twitching and shaking parts of her body like her fingers and arm and talking quickly as if she wanted to have me over and done with.

With other students she spend like 3mins with them and asking them questions about their personal life n shit.

People are literally TERRIFIED of me due to my looks. Did I do anything wrong? What the fuck did I do wrong apart from be ugly which I have no control over? How did she know I have a toxic personality before she even spoke to me?

TLDR: read it you lazy nigger. Basically I'm ugly and people are scared of me due to my looks.

If you think that others are retards/idiots compared to you then you probably deserved it moment :feelshehe:

but props for making that foid scared

You should have shown that teacher who's boss. Life is not worth as a incel, you just have to do what you want and that includes making yourself respected.

Better fear than disgust.

You sound like a senpaku eyes character outta anime, should of looked at her when she stared & challenged her, want something? Something on my face? Can I help you?
Easy to say, harder to do I know.

She wanted to have sex with you. :chad::chad:

Looks are everything and everything is looks - Mainlander

What will u do, in order to show her, that she shouldn't mess with u?

I fucking hate everyone and women

Jfl I hate when those reviewers come in and I havent been paying attention at all so I just have to make some shit up when they ask me a question about the class

Was she at least hot?

Only because of your looks

Mainly made this thread for me to vent so if you find that it's unnecessarily long, I've made tldr at the bottom.

Also btw I've had way, way worser stories but recently for some reason I'm getting made fun of my appearance a lot less for some reason and I was on a good run of nothing really bad happening to me so I think that's what made this situation feel worse to me than it was.

Basically in this shitty retake class full of retards we were having these two other teachers come in for the lesson to inspect and observe the class to see if the teacher b good and students b good n all that.

They come in the class in the middle of the teacher talking infront of the class so one quietly sits down on the opposite side of the class to me and the other sits right next to me.

Whilst I was looking forwards and paying attention, in my peripherals I could see the inspector who was sat next to me, looking at me and then looking at my work and it was kinda weird and awkward and embaressing for me cuz of anxiety and I'm located where everyone in the class is able to see me and I notice a couple people looking in my direction so yeh it's kinda awkward cuz she's just sitting next to me of all places where there's loads of free seats and other places to sit cuz it's a relatively small class and shes just looking at me and observing me whilst I look forward and try to ignore it.

The teacher finished talking for everyone to start doing the work now and the inspector on the other side of the class gets up and starts going to every student asking questions and writing stuff down on a clipboard.

The one sitting next to me gets up and does the same. I was thinking: why the fuck did she not ask me anything and instead just sit next to me staring at me infront of the whole class and embarressing me?

As she leaves the seat next to mine to go and ask other students questions I look at her as shes walking away and she looks backwards from the direction she's going in and makes eye contact with me for 0.1 seconds and then INSTANTLY snaps her head back. And she looks so fucking scared and it looked like there was genuine fear in her eyes. And I've had that same look before and it's fucking annoying. Where people make eye contact with me for a split second and I notice they have genuine fear in them and they look away from me as quick as possible.

Then it comes to me being the only person left who the inspectors need to question. They're both standing inbetween me and where the door is observing the whole class now and I notice the one who was sat next to me keep looking at me then looking away. It was fucking posting me off cuz it's so weird and cuz of anxiety it made me feel awkward and blush which made the situation a lot worse.

She then finally comes over to me, kneels down next to my seat to the side of me leaning on the table and asks:

Yeh I feel more confident now because I understand better what I need to do to answer each question and get the marks and I can answer them and write quicker now which is good.

Oookkay.

Then she quickly gets up and goes to the other inspector and they stand there for a couple more second obersving the class then leave.

Bruh that face she had when she was talking to me. She couldn't even force a fake smile. Her smile was the deadest thing, alive enough to have strength to die. Fakest smile I've ever seen.

And I've had this many many times before, but she was rushing me, twitching and shaking parts of her body like her fingers and arm and talking quickly as if she wanted to have me over and done with.

With other students she spend like 3mins with them and asking them questions about their personal life n shit.

People are literally TERRIFIED of me due to my looks. Did I do anything wrong? What the fuck did I do wrong apart from be ugly which I have no control over? How did she know I have a toxic personality before she even spoke to me?

TLDR: read it you lazy nigger. Basically I'm ugly and people are scared of me due to my looks.
Hahaha that story was pretty fucked up my nigger. I remember a similar instance in hs, where the teacher favorited the chad guys but wqs also a cold deminist cunt too... worst combination. But what you went through seems a lot worse. Im sorry.

Oookkay.

Oh my, time to strap on the goer timepiece and give em the time

Over for TLDRniggercels

Absolutely ragefuel

Do you have low trust features? Are you intimidating looking?