Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid Tarantula kills trucel Tarantula

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
@Looksbhai loved creepy crawlies, he would have found this extremely interesting. I still can't believe that he is no longer with us anymore :cryfeels: :f:

View: https://youtu.be/shWlY9Kw1IE

View: https://youtu.be/BoiV2Mtq14U

Foid Tarantulas often kill their males after getting the sperm and in some cases they don't even wait and go straight for killing.

@Lebensmüder thoughts?

Brutally over for spider males.

Some black widows/Latrodectus sp. even break off their emboli/copulatory parts of the bulbus inside a female to make a genital plug (to prevent another male from copulating with her), others like hasselti even have special protective measures in their opisthosoma to continue copulation while being eaten (many black widow males however survive copulation and cannibalism occurs only in a few species).

But female spiders also have sometimes brutal fates - like amaurobiids where the mother serves as the first meal of the offspring or eresids where the mother animal feeds fhe young with her own vomit (mouth-to-mouth feeding) consisting out of her liquidized organs. Some spider males are based, Ancylometes sp. for example tie their females up to prevent this.

Spiders are animals with enormously brutal lifes.

Male tarantulas are the biggest simps. They are willing to die just for a crumb of pussy. Fucking pathetic

@Looksbhai loved creepy crawlies, he would have found this extremely interesting. I still can't believe that he is no longer with us anymore :cryfeels: :f:
F

Brutally over for spider males.

Some black widows/Latrodectus sp. even break off their emboli/copulatory parts of the bulbus inside a female to make a genital plug (to prevent another male from copulating with her), others like hasselti even have special protective measures in their opisthosoma to continue copulation while being eaten (many black widow males however survive copulation and cannibalism occurs only in a few species).

But female spiders also have sometimes brutal fates - like amaurobiids where the mother serves as the first meal of the offspring or eresids where the mother animal feeds fhe young with her own vomit (mouth-to-mouth feeding) consisting out of her liquidized organs. Some spider males are based, Ancylometes sp. for example tie their females up to prevent this.

Spiders are animals with enormously brutal lifes.
How brutal. I knew nature had brutal stuff going on but that is next level.

happy in incelhalla now

Male tarantulas are the biggest simps. They are willing to die just for a crumb of pussy. Fucking pathetic.
Male mantids can even increase their sperm pump rate after their heads get bitten off. Brutally over for them.
How brutal. I knew nature had brutal stuff going on but that is next level.
Sex is incredibly brutal in invertebrates. They have genital plugs, anti-aphrodisiacs (remove sexual drive from a female) or even "rape devices" (for example: female water striders have strong legs to kick off males, male water striders have extremities to hold females down for forced copulation/sexual coercion).

What happened to him? :dafuckfeels:

What happened to him? :dafuckfeels:
But... how? :feels: I didn't see any post of him making reference to it, just appears as banned.
Imagine not knowing :feelswhat:

Typical GrAYscum smh :feelsUgh:

Imagine not knowing :feelswhat:

Typical GrAYscum smh :feelsUgh:
That's a relief, I thought he had roped IRL.

Truecel trait: I have always been so neglected of social interaction that just spending all day anime/vidyamaxxing has become my daily reality, that's why I didn't notice.

f78499a054919b40951f7d4f6cf50c2f.jpg

Come to the same void if you dare, you LARPers :feelshmm:

In a lot of insect species, the females are bigger than the males where after mating with them they kill the male and then feed his corpse to the newborn hatchlings. I sometimes wonder if our own feminists idealize insects for that reason concerning their own hivemind collective. :feelsjuice:

Any theories regarding natures inherent brutality and disregard for the sanctity of life? :lul:

It was different before the big flood, and it's just to make an example as to what not to behave like, right? "It's just Satan playing games, bro"..

@Mainländer @Emergency Manual

Any theories regarding natures inherent brutality and disregard for the sanctity of life? :lul:

It was different before the big flood, and it's just to make an example as to what not to behave like, right? "It's just Satan playing games, bro"..

We live in a evil world.

“The wolf and the lamb shall graze together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent’s food. They shall do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain,” says the LORD." (Isaiah 65:25)

Jesus will bring peace back to the world soon.

We live in a evil world.

“The wolf and the lamb shall graze together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent’s food. They shall do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain,” says the LORD." (Isaiah 65:25)

Jesus will bring peace back to the world soon.
JFL.

How soon though? Not soon enough it seems, poor spider. :dafuckfeels:

What is he waiting for? Why is the world evil? God really dun goofd, there is negative explanatory value in what you've quoted, is that oblivious to you?

JFL.

How soon though? Not soon enough it seems, poor spider. :dafuckfeels:

What is he waiting for? Why is the world evil? God really dun goofd, there is negative explanatory value in what you've quoted, is that oblivious to you?
The world is evil because humanity brought sin into the world. The farther we go from the perfection of the Garden of Eden the more evil the world becomes. Before sin, animals lived in peace, they didn't kill to eat or reproduce, which will happen again in the future.

Edit: How did humanity bring evil into the world? The allegory is we ate of the fruit of knowledge, which made us like God, knowing good and evil. Before we could only do good, but our desire for wisdom and free will messed that up. Sin corrupted the whole earth.

Last edited:
The world is evil because humanity brought sin into the world. The farther we go from the perfection of the Garden of Eden the more evil the world becomes. Before sin, animals lived in peace, they didn't kill to eat or reproduce, which will happen again in the future.
Did the animals in the Garden of Eden have the same internal organs but they were just waiting to be used in the way they are now?

Seems really dumb, ngl. Can you describe the Garden of Eden in detail? All the benign gut bacteria and all types of invasive destructive parasites, they were there from the beginning, yeah? All the brutal predators on the bottom of the ocean too? Was that a part of the Garden of Eden?

Why doesn't God/Jesus put a stop to this this very second, why prolong the sinning more than necessary? Where is the cutoff?

Did the animals in the Garden of Eden have the same internal organs but they were just waiting to be used in the way they are now?

Seems really dumb, ngl. Can you describe the Garden of Eden in detail? All the benign gut bacteria and all types of invasive destructive parasites, they were there from the beginning, yeah? All the brutal predators on the bottom of the ocean too? Was that a part of the Garden of Eden?

Why doesn't God/Jesus put a stop to this this very second, why prolong the sinning more than necessary? Where is the cutoff?
Feel free to read Genesis, essentially the first 3 chapters if you want to know about the Garden of Eden. Evolution is probably why animals developed into what we have today. God created everything but things evolved over the years as humanity changed their habitats.

Why doesn't Jesus end things now? Because the prophecies of his second coming haven't happened yet. Satan is still testing humanity and millions of people have yet to hear the gospel.

Feel free to read Genesis, essentially the first 3 chapters if you want to know about the Garden of Eden. Evolution is probably why animals developed into what we have today. God created everything but things evolved over the years as humanity changed their habitats.

Why doesn't Jesus end things now? Because the prophecies of his second coming haven't happened yet. Satan is still testing humanity and millions of people have yet to hear the gospel.
JFL I've read the bible as a youth, and I disregarded it in favor of actual coherent thought before I started middle school.

There's no actual detail in it, even for what it is, and you clinging to it as a way of coping is really pathetic, ngl. In some sad way I want to break copers out of this BS, but I realize the brainwash and genetic predisposition makes it almost impossible.

Do you have any educational history beyond the bible? Have you studied some actual science? Are you familiar with modern biology?

I just want to know before we progress further? This could be a source of incredible laughter, I just want to know before I invest time in it.

JFL I've read the bible as a youth, and I disregarded it in favor of actual coherent thought before I started middle school.

There's no actual detail in it, even for what it is, and you clinging to it as a way of coping is really pathetic, ngl. In some sad way I want to break copers out of this BS, but I realize the brainwash and genetic predisposition makes it almost impossible.

Do you have any educational history beyond the bible? Have you studied some actual science? Are you familiar with modern biology?

I just want to know before we progress further? This could be a source of incredible laughter, I just want to know before I invest time in it.
Science, you mean the people that say men can become women or that homosexuality is natural and good as they look for cures for super STD's caused by them?

It was different before the fall of mankind and it will be different after Jesus returns. Food chains, death, competition, brutality of life, those are all due to sin.

She’s disgust by his manletism