Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid struck a guy with her car and left him to die stuck in her windshield so she could have sex with her boyfriend

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Chante Jawan Mallard (born June 22, 1976[3]) is a woman from Fort Worth, Texas. On October 26, 2001, Mallard's Chevrolet Cavalier[4] struck the homeless pedestrian Gregory Glen Biggs; at the time Mallard was believed to have been driving while intoxicated by a combination of marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol.[5]

The force of the impact sent Biggs flying through the windshield, lodging him there.

Mallard then drove home, leaving the injured Biggs stuck in her windshield, and parked her car in her garage.

After the accident, Mallard did not notify the police nor did she get Biggs any medical attention, even though she was a former nurse's aide.[6]
Instead, she went inside and had sex with her boyfriend.[1] Occasionally, she would return to the garage to check on his status. When Biggs died a day or two later,[1] still in the windshield of her car in her garage, she called a male friend, Clete Jackson, for assistance. Mallard, Jackson, and Jackson's cousin Herbert Tyrone Cleveland took the body to a park and left it there, even going so far as to set fire to part of the car in an attempt to disguise the evidence. The three were each convicted on charges of tampering with evidence for this action.[7]

Mallard became a suspect after she was reported talking and laughing about the incident at a party some four months after the events.[8] "I hit this white man", Mallard allegedly told acquaintance Maranda Daniel, laughing.[9]

teehee just killed a man XDXXDDDDDDDD :p:p:lul::lul::cool::cool:

This is nothing new they have always wanted nonchad males to die

@BummerDrummer XDXXDXDDD

hands rubbing

This happened in the second season of Fargo (good show tbh)

Empathetic gender
:soy:

yass my kween haha so funny killed that low status ugly male just like that :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Mallard became a suspect after she was reported talking and laughing about the incident at a party some four months after the events.[8] "I hit this white man", Mallard allegedly told acquaintance Maranda Daniel, laughing.[9]
lol nobody wouldve given a fuck about the man if she didnt give away herself.

I bet she also got wet after doing this and chad had a great night that day because she was so aroused for the rest of the day and well after it

Last edited:
Each one of them has no right for life. Jfl

yass my kween haha so funny killed that low status ugly male just like that :soy::soy::soy::soy:

lol nobody wouldve given a fuck about the man if she didnt give away herself.

I bet she also got wet after doing this and chad had a great night that day because she was so aroused for the rest of the day and well after it
Foids have to go out of their way to "lose". Even then almost all of them make it because they have infinite safety nets

Photos:
Mallard 1

Last edited:

Chante Jawan Mallard (born June 22, 1976[3]) is a woman from Fort Worth, Texas. On October 26, 2001, Mallard's Chevrolet Cavalier[4] struck the homeless pedestrian Gregory Glen Biggs; at the time Mallard was believed to have been driving while intoxicated by a combination of marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol.[5]

The force of the impact sent Biggs flying through the windshield, lodging him there.

Mallard then drove home, leaving the injured Biggs stuck in her windshield, and parked her car in her garage.

After the accident, Mallard did not notify the police nor did she get Biggs any medical attention, even though she was a former nurse's aide.[6]
Instead, she went inside and had sex with her boyfriend.[1] Occasionally, she would return to the garage to check on his status. When Biggs died a day or two later,[1] still in the windshield of her car in her garage, she called a male friend, Clete Jackson, for assistance. Mallard, Jackson, and Jackson's cousin Herbert Tyrone Cleveland took the body to a park and left it there, even going so far as to set fire to part of the car in an attempt to disguise the evidence. The three were each convicted on charges of tampering with evidence for this action.[7]

I woulda crawled out of the windshield and raped her

"wahmn can't do wronk inkell, don't you know it?"

Why the fuck did she leave him there and how could he not break out in 2 whole days . It took that guy 127 hours to cut his arm off with a spoon in the movie

how could he not break out
Didn't read the fully story yet but he probably went into shock from blood loss or trauma.
That or he was pinned in place and couldn't break the window given his already wounded state.

WTF isn't this season 2 of Fargo?

Black women really are a special kind of stupid and cruel.

Why the fuck did she leave him there and how could he not break out in 2 whole days . It took that guy 127 hours to cut his arm off with a spoon in the movie
Also the police report said he was stuck so hard that she couldn't pull him out herself.

This was an example of TNB ie typical nigger behavior.

That sort of thing is just what is known as “nigger normal”.

For TFB ie typical female behavior we have to look at the negative actions of women from non black races since again it’s only in a nigger’s nature to be violent and stupid.

So just can’t get a true assessment of the human female community’s true nature by studying nigger orcs and she-rillas.

Empathetic gender BTW

Why has nobody tagged @LastGerman

This was an example of TNB ie typical nigger behavior.

That sort of thing is just what is known as “nigger normal”.

For TFB ie typical female behavior we have to look at the negative actions of women from non black races since again it’s only in a nigger’s nature to be violent and stupid.

So just can’t get a true assessment of the human female community’s true nature by studying nigger orcs and she-rillas.
Based and High IQ

tfw @BummerDrummer ignored me :feelsbadman:

to a narcissistic foid, sub8 men are nothing but vessels of flesh meant to laugh at and mock.

driving while intoxicated by a combination of marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol

I think the main motive is this one.
@BummerDrummer XDXXDXDDD

View attachment 379758

hands rubbing
How am I not surprised? :lul:
[insert 4chan thread about MK Ultra and motion pictures here]

I think the main motive is this one.

How am I not surprised? :lul:
[insert 4chan thread about MK Ultra and motion pictures here]
Tbh thread title was more catchy if i mentioned her fucking her bf right after the fact

He mogs this entire forum *5 and she still saw him as a subhuman who deserved to die jfl
It's always been over but this just shows how over it can get.
to a narcissistic foid, sub8 men are nothing but vessels of flesh meant to laugh at and mock.
Well said. This homeless man was walking outside and was struck and left for dead in the windshield as some sick joke. It's not safe to wander out or take walks as an unattractive male unless you have a death wish and are looking others to prey on you.

@BummerDrummer XDXXDXDDD

View attachment 379758

hands rubbing
This doesnt surprise me. Those crime investigation shows are kiked to the core. Remember that law and order episode about incels a couple years ago that was nothing but a giant strawman of our beliefs

Never heard of this case.

Bet your ass if genders were reversed I would have.

Bet you good money.

Also LOL @ the end of the wiki.

Yet relatives of Jackson and Cleveland say they had never heard of Mallard

Yeah because tyrone mentions ever hoodrat he bangs :feelsUgh:

When Biggs died a day or two later,[1] still in the windshield of her car in her garage, she called a male friend, Clete Jackson, for assistance.

JFL at her getting a male simp to help dispose of the body

Last edited:
This is like the opposite of an incel attack

Black women really are the absolute worst women ever bred into existence. If you don't have first hand experience of them - then watch Tommy Sotomayor for a few weeks.

Black women really are the absolute worst women ever bred into existence. If you don't have first hand experience of them - then watch Tommy Sotomayor for a few weeks.
*Women that glorify hood culture and are open about their hatred for weak ugly males are the worst women in existence
@IncelCream