Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid started crying when she had to work with a truecel at work

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This dude is legit one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen, he’s also short and black with some skin issues. He is awkward and nervous/unconfident as hell, to make it worse, and it’s obviously because nobody has really bothered trying to give him a chance to improve social skills and has likely never received positive reinforcement.

Today I watched a foid start crying when the manager said they have to work together. She legit burst into tears, and the dude just stood there. a grown, whore foid (who rumor is, fucked a supervisor and he was demoted as a result, so she is a worthless whore). Holy fuck, that probably felt horrible.

Legit feel so bad for him :feelsbadman:

He said “she doesn’t have a problem with my brother I don’t get it”. Poor dude isn’t blackpilled, his brother is at least normie tier.

I hope that dude makes her feel so uncomfortable and anxious the entire time they're together in return for this blackpilling experience given from this foid :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

secretly email him blackpill stuff

Women were prohibited from entering the workforce for a reason.

Women were prohibited from entering the workforce for a reason.
This is a grown, late twenty something whore who still acts like a child and cries at having to work with ugly people.

When he said this every normie and foid went silent, they all knew exactly why this happened, they are all blackpilled at least subconsciously

professionalism is a foreign concept to foids

This is a grown, late twenty something whore who still acts like a child and cries at having to work with ugly people.

When he said this every normie and foid went silent, they all knew exactly why this happened, they are all blackpilled at least subconsciously
She probably does the easy jobs too.

She belongs in the kitchen under the servitude of her husband.

she should of been fired for that behaviour , this isn't me speaking from a blackpilled pov

that's just straight evil

she should of been fired for that behaviour , this isn't me speaking from a blackpilled pov

that's just straight evil
Nah, she even fucked a supervisor and he got demoted as a result. He now takes care of her and she is always doing the easy jobs whenever they’re paired up, same as most foids here.

Nah, she even fucked a supervisor and he got demoted as a result. He now takes care of her and she is always doing the easy jobs whenever they’re paired up, same as most foids here.
fire anyone affliated with her in the workplace

fire anyone affliated with her in the workplace
Will never happen. :feelskek: The truecel is x10 more likely to be fired than her.If she fucks a supervisor and still works here, even when he got demoted as a result,means she is untouchable.

This dude is legit one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen, he’s also short and black with some skin issues. He is awkward and nervous/unconfident as hell, to make it worse, and it’s obviously because nobody has really bothered trying to give him a chance to improve social skills and has likely never received positive reinforcement.

Today I watched a foid start crying when the manager said they have to work together. She legit burst into tears, and the dude just stood there. a grown, whore foid (who rumor is, fucked a supervisor and he was demoted as a result, so she is a worthless whore). Holy fuck, that probably felt horrible.

He said “she doesn’t have a problem with my brother I don’t get it”. Poor dude isn’t blackpilled, his brother is at least normie tier.
Did he see her crying? And did she make it clear that she was crying because she didn't want to work with him?

Did he see her crying? And did she make it clear that she was crying because she didn't want to work with him?
He said she started crying right in front of him after they said they were working together today.

Foids don’t mature past 15

Foids don’t mature past 15
they really don't. they are coddled evil brats who don't have to go through anything traumatic in their lives which is why they cry over the drop of a hat. i remember a grown woman cried in class because she got up to do an oral presentation and forgot what she was supposed to talk about

Blackpill the Dude. I would just screamed some blackpilled hints and left that place immidiatly. Holy shit foids are evil Shitters

they really don't. they are coddled evil brats who don't have to go through anything traumatic in their lives which is why they cry over the drop of a hat. i remember a grown woman cried in class because she got up to do an oral presentation and forgot what she was supposed to talk about
Why don’t supposed incel haters ever screenshot posts like this or the OP

CharlesBukowskiThatIsAll 75765

he should just euphorically rejoice :feelsthink:

Make him ur blackpill apprentice :blackpill:

Something like happened to me too, foid sperged out when teacher put her next to me.

I remember when I worked as a dish pig there was a foid that worked as a server. When they would ask her to fill in as a dishwasher, she would literally just stand there and look annoyed and bored the whole shift. She would do nothing. I don't know why they even bothered to bring her into the dish room. She was literally just taking up the very limited amount of space in the dish room. She refused to look at me. I wonder if she could feel me glaring at her all day. I told her to go stand in the corner once and she just huffs and continues to stand in the middle of the room. Like a literal child, moody teenager bs. She may have been a teenager or early 20s. Pathetic. I would be much happier if their kind was removed from the workforce once again.

Why the fuck girls do that mostly? Fucking evil

This dude is legit one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen, he’s also short and black

just call her racist and tell her if her she wasn't racist she would suck this short black coworker's cock like she did his older brother.

Why the fuck girls do that mostly? Fucking evil
For them , being in the presence of an ugly male is like an attack on them.

It’s an instinctual fear inherited from millions of years ago from the fear of being impregnated by a low value male and all the downsides that come with it :

the most obvious one is she will not survive

I hope that dude makes her feel so uncomfortable and anxious the entire time they're together in return for this blackpilling experience given from this foid :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Won't happen. Western bosses in 2022 fire workers instantly on the basis of making a woman uncomfortable by virtue of their presence alone even. You're only immune to it if you're invaluable to the company and working at a very high position, not in a replaceable blue collar job.

This is lookism on another level

Won't happen. Western bosses in 2022 fire workers instantly on the basis of making a woman uncomfortable by virtue of their presence alone even. You're only immune to it if you're invaluable to the company and working at a very high position, not in a replaceable blue collar job.
Correct, anything for m'lady :soy::bluepill:

:feelsrope::blackpill: