Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid smiled at me today (not what you think+ brutal)

RejectReality

RejectReality

Self-banned
-
I work part-time as a delivery driver. Was delivering KFC to this house and I was wearing a mask because cvirus, I knock on the door and this brunette 8/10 teenage foid opens the door. She smiles at me and says hi and I give her the KFC. I felt really good inside during this interaction and idk what it was maybe her pheromones or some shit but i felt this surge of euphoria and warmth when I was near her.
before you call me fakecel or feelswhat me keep in mind I was wearing a mask which was covering up my subhuman face not to mention she did not know I wasn’t neurotypical and was just being nice.
If interacting with a foid for 10 seconds made me feel that good then it must be blissful to have a gf that genuinely loves me and be intimate with. But I am not allowed to feel intimacy love and intimate sex because I was born autistic and on top of that currycel. Fair enough biologically I am genetic trash physically and mentally. Brutal

When I see chad traits

Attachments

• 519835-3647f00592e539b7f1aa1d6895b87dd8-2.mp4
    553 KB
That means you have good eye area :chad:

Did you kidnapped hers? - in Sims 12b

Sex her next time you deliver the chicken.

You should have accepted her invitation for consensual sex and impregnation. Opportunity wasted man.