Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid slipped on ice in front of me

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
walking to class and about 8 m ahead a foid fell and hit hard. it was a narrow path, so i couldn't walk around so i pretty much stepped over her. when i passed her i looked back about 5 m to see if she was still on rhe ground and she took her earphones out and started calling me an asshole. i didnt say anything and walked away with a smirk on my face. sorry sweatie, but you aren't entitled to my help.

she isnt entitled to your help. its your choice that you refused to help her, big fucking deal she needs to get over it.

good job OP never help a whore

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
FUCK YES!

"Asshole" lmao she would have reported you to police if you touched her anyways

You could have even stepped on her since she blocked your passage :forcedsmile:

"Asshole" lmao she would have reported you to police if you touched her anyways
helps: urghh im a strong woman that doesnt need help, why are you touching me
doesnt help: asshole

??????????

good job bro

Sounds like something I would do

Should have wanked all over her

should have broken her tailbone

Your body your choice. You chose to continue walking. A mans right to choose. Women aren’t entitled to our bodies.

Lmao. Wish she hit her head and knocked herself out unconscious.

She is a strong strong independent woman who needs no man

Sadly this has never happened to me. Maybe one day.

you should've helped her up, unless she was being rude to you

just basic manners man

hahaha great stuff, shame she didn’t break a bone tbh, stupid whores always think they’re entilted to strangers help because they were born with a vagina

she isnt entitled to your help. its your choice that you refused to help her, big fucking deal she needs to get over it.
When I was living in Toronto, foids would evade a homeless man dying from a heart attack. the man was crying for help, and the fucking thots presumed that he was attempting to PUA or rape them.

The only foids who stopped and called an ambulance were migrants. This happened right at the heart of downtown Toronto. I watched until ambulance arrived, and they later covered the man with a white sheet. Did he die? Probably yes, because of feminist cunts living condo lifestyles.

I would have helped her up by her hand and then not let it go.

To be honest with my anxiety and autism, I might not be able to help. What if I freeze up and can't act?
I don't go outside for a reason, I can't improvise. Unexpected things confuse and overwhelm me.
It's absurd to assume that every man is just on duty saving foids.

just basic manners man

In any context not requiring his beta service, she'd have been rude to OP. Guaranteed.

A foid would certainly not help one of us if we slipped.

Last edited:

just basic manners man
giving me 70 years of hell and you expect someone to help her? ahahahhahahhahhhahhaha

just basic manners man
why do i owe her my kindness? not like she hit her head or broke a damn bone. be a fucking woman and get the fuck up and move on.

You've learned well from the blackpill. Good job OP.

You should have spat on her.

Wish I witnessed that.

In any context not requiring his beta service, she'd have been rude to OP. Guaranteed.

A foid would certainly not help one of us if we slipped.

i remember i dropped all my books in middle school and some roastie helped me, it depends on the foid bro

Great job OP. Cunts aren't entitled to our help.

just basic manners man
Enjoy getting sued for molesting her and fighting white knights protecting m'lady.

Never help a foid, you should have looked back at her and laughed, remember these cunts "aren't entitled to anything!!!!"

why do i owe her my kindness?
respect isn't owed, nor is your time or commitment. Kindness however I feel is slightly different, because it mostly is a quality that defines you. You are not kind to someone because they deserve it, you are kind because of yourself. As long as the other party hasn't done or expressed any negative intent towards you, I see no reason not to be kind to them, be it a person, or a kid or an animal, kindness is free after all.

Lmao reminds me of the bitch I saw slip in mud that I didn't help

respect isn't owed, nor is your time or commitment. Kindness however I feel is slightly different, because it mostly is a quality that defines you. You are not kind to someone because they deserve it, you are kind because of yourself. As long as the other party hasn't done or expressed any negative intent towards you, I see no reason not to be kind to them, be it a person, or a kid or an animal, kindness is free after all.
if it defines me then i guess im just a piece of shit. and i dont care. people mock me and treat me as a subhuman so why should i help anyone? they'd leave me on the ground and not give a fuck. especially a foid.

That's great, I love it. Girls treat us as subhuman, so she got a little taste of it herself.

Yes, she is not entitled to your help, but she was entitled to a kick on her fat ass.

Aside all the rage. Never help any women if she falls down or physically hurt. To help, you need to hold her hand and take her up, if you touch her you might get accused of sexual molestation. So never do that.

Never touch a woman unless she is your wife/gf, mother or sister.

if it defines me then i guess im just a piece of shit. and i dont care. people mock me and treat me as a subhuman so why should i help anyone?
You are letting yourself become bitter, unnecessarily. As incels, we should try to avoid this, as being bitter is by all accounts bad for us. To respond your question, it is a problem of generalization. Just because most people we know treat us like shit, doesn't mean a particular stranger would, it follows logically that treating new strangers with kindness is the best strategy, because treating them badly is a guaranteed way to make them an enemy. Now, if the person in question is someone who already has treated you badly... feel free to kick them into the path a moving train, murder is ok if they are assholes.

walking to class and about 8 m ahead a foid fell and hit hard. it was a narrow path, so i couldn't walk around so i pretty much stepped over her. when i passed her i looked back about 5 m to see if she was still on rhe ground and she took her earphones out and started calling me an asshole. i didnt say anything and walked away with a smirk on my face. sorry sweatie, but you aren't entitled to my help.
It's not like you made her slip, if shit was reversed she would not of helped you & would of teehee'd

Nice way to break the ice. :chad: