Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid slipped on ice in front of me

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
You are letting yourself become bitter, unnecessarily. As incels, we should try to avoid this, as being bitter is by all accounts bad for us. To respond your question, it is a problem of generalization. Just because most people we know treat us like shit, doesn't mean a particular stranger would, it follows logically that treating new strangers with kindness is the best strategy, because treating them badly is a guaranteed way to make them an enemy. Now, if the person in question is someone who already has treated you badly... feel free to kick them into the path a moving train, murder is ok if they are assholes.
Choofed

All foids have treated us badly (well the truecels anyway), in some way. They've regarded us as sub-human which is why we're here.
What good would being nice to a foid bring us?

"Treating them badly is a guaranteed way to make them an enemy" - Our genetics already made us their enemies from the start, no matter how good you treat them.
It's not like you made her slip, if shit was reversed she would not of helped you & would of teehee'd
This

Yes, she is not entitled to your help, but she was entitled to a kick on her fat ass.

Aside all the rage. Never help any women if she falls down or physically hurt. To help, you need to hold her hand and take her up, if you touch her you might get accused of sexual molestation. So never do that.

Never touch a woman unless she is your wife/gf, mother or sister.

Assuming any of us have a girlfriend.

Just never help any foid unless you're immediately related to. I go about my way to do subtle things to make a foid's day harder, because why should I enable them any further?
I'm not even regarded as a human in their eyes and cucks at IT would say: "You're not entitled to be seen as a human :soy::soy:", so are they entitled to an easy time when around me? LMAO