Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid slaps normie, then steals his phone and airpods

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ElAzoteFem/status/1262866283160383490?s=20

It's from last year but I think I never posted it before. It happened in my country, apparently the normie was "harassing" the foid on instagram and sending messages all the time telling her how he wanted to fuck her, then the foid told him to meet in person so he can apologize and the retard showed up :soy: We can see in the video that the normie looks intimidated and scared af, offers no resistance and is finally humiliated and robbed. Most likely behind the foid she had her friends to make sure the normie doesn't scape or beat her up kek, although he doesn't look like the type of normie that beats people up. The foid was stupid enough to post the video on insta so people where fucking pissed off and she had to lock her account and change her username. But did the normie ever recover his phone and airpods? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

What a pathetic cuck

Le empathetique genderino