Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid scolded me for trying to do my job

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Today I was at an office, and and was alone with this foid coworker (since we were the only ones to arrive early). She is an average Stacy, and I would never dare to even remotely think about "approaching" her and say things unrelated to work.

Then I was uncertain about where a certain directory was stored in the company's private cloud drive, so I asked her, since she is closer to the foid that usually manages that stuff.
Then I realized by myself where the files were and all, and once I finished a brief sentence explaining why I needed to find it and what I was going to do with it, she answered like this:
"Errr... Blackpincel, I need you to understand I got three projects to finish with deadlines this week, and I can't help you or talk with you", in a rather rude/aggressive manner. I fucking swear I wasn't going to say anything else later, neither request help from that useless bitch.

That seemed completely "fine", right? Despite I never really made any attempts to have a "chit chat" with her during work, I never had a personal interest in her, and I would never try to flirt her.
As an incel man, she probably thought I would be making advances towards her or something, that's why she was so concerned about pointing out she wanted me to be quiet around her.

Needless to say, two foids arrived sometime latter, and the Stacy was all chatty with them during the afternoon, and she gladly discussed about work-unrelated stuff with them regarding personal lives and rating another foid's pictures, JFL.

Last edited:
Lmfao if a cunt ever dared talk to me like that she'd get a mouthful

Harambe 22 1

That happens a lot, no time to talk to an incel, women are always in a big hurry and have to leave immediately when I try to talk to them. I am surprised she did not bring up 'her boyfriend', even when you literally just asked where a file was stored on the computer. Maybe you don't even warrant her spending that much time.

You should get back at her. In situations like these, we are supposed to make them foids uncomfortable. Dont just take that offense and be a quiet cuck.

That happens a lot, no time to talk to an incel, women are always in a big hurry and have to leave immediately when I try to talk to them. I am surprised she did not bring up 'her boyfriend', even when you literally just asked where a file was stored on the computer. Maybe you don't even warrant her spending that much time.
Yeah, IKR

And even when she was supposedly "busy", she found time to talk to the other foids stuff unrelated to work

You should get back at her. In situations like these, we are supposed to make them foids uncomfortable. Dont just take that offense and be a quiet cuck.

Just Lose Your Job theory

Yeah, IKR

And even when she was supposedly "busy", she found time to talk to the other foids stuff unrelated to work

Having an incel speaking to her lowers he social standing.

This is exactly why cunts can go die. Especially workforce ones. I'm quiting my job fuck this bullshit.

This is exactly why cunts can go die. Especially workforce ones. I'm quiting my job fuck this bullshit.

NEET Lords don't have to worry about female co-workers.

Didn't read, but tell her to suck your dick next time she tries to scold you lol

I can't imagine anything more cringe-worthy then an overweight person FAT-FAG or a female(unless she's a nun or your mom) trying to tell you what to do lmfao
Like creature don't you understand that you are beneath me, I can't take anything you say or do seriously...seriously lol wtf have these bitches lost their mind

Last edited:
I hope you have a good rep at your work.
Alone with her in that current time...

This shit is why I'm so glad I work alone.

Some bitch got mad at me for salting the sidewalk because she cot salt on her shoes

I hate those fuckers who allowed foids into the workplace