Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid says that incels only aim for models and should try 5/10 girls

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

They always project their hypergamy. They also truly can't comprehend being lonely all your life. They can't imagine not getting ANYTHING despite having no standards
NO
We MUST be turning women down because they don't look like ig models. We just have to be

Models

Source on the video in which the comments are on?

5/10 means in cuckspeach a unemployed landwhale with a worn out vag.

they're just being willfully ignorant, ignore them.

The problem is not them looking 5/10, but having been mentally retarded and overvalued by Instagram and TikToks.

Most girls are fucking retarded infantile sugared normies, and their retardness is stamped right in their face and overall behavior.

Women are hypergamous whores while they expect us to betabux for whales.

This cunt has had sex with 13 women yet he's an incel. How the fuck does that one work?

Dude would slay in SEA. Gotta be kidding me.

Models arent even pretty. They have man jaws and look like starving african children. Id take a sub-5 foid any day but the problem is they are chad only
We MUST be turning women down because they don't look like ig models. We just have to be
dont know anyone here that picky tbh

I'm glad she got called out.

The YouTube comments section is actually fairly based. I'm guessing it's because YouTube doesn't want to invest as much in moderating teams as over social media companies are willing to do, though.

A model according to foids are 3/10 social media whores fake up max to 6+. Sure there are also bikini chicks with curvy body that get millions of followers albeit an average/below average face , her figure looksmatch is living in a van at gym parking lot in total obscurity.

JFL, I fucking wish that were my problem.

I don't think that my former oneitis was even a 5/10 tbh, even in makeup, as I'm not really a person who care about appearance as much. Looking back on it, I guess the reason I obsessed over her was because I incorrectly assumed that we might be able to relate to each other, and that she wouldn't be the type to judge me too harshly. Of course this was long before I was entirely blackpilled, and I didn't fully understand how large the divide is between the typical life experience of males and females.

incels

for 5/10 girls :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lmao the projection.

The guilt of realizing we're actually a completely different scenario from them is too much to stomach. So we HAVE TO be as picky as they are, right? Otherwise their reality and egos would shatter.

Dude would slay in SEA. Gotta be kidding me.
He's fucked almost 20 different women in the last few years so he's doing well in the west already
JFL, I fucking wish that were my problem.

I don't think that my former oneitis was even a 5/10 tbh, even in makeup, as I'm not really a person who care about appearance as much. Looking back on it, I guess the reason I obsessed over her was because I incorrectly assumed that we might be able to relate to each other, and that she wouldn't be the type to judge me too harshly. Of course this was long before I was entirely blackpilled, and I didn't fully understand how large the divide is between the typical life experience of males and females.
Juggernaut law. I think part of the appeal was the fact she wasn't so good looking so she felt attainable (even if only subconsciously)
I'm glad she got called out.

The YouTube comments section is actually fairly based. I'm guessing it's because YouTube doesn't want to invest as much in moderating teams as over social media companies are willing to do, though.
Youtube's comment section would be far more ruthless if it wasn't filtered to hell

Last edited: