Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid says nice guys can't fuck

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

Attachments

• a_313_248459.jpg
    a_313_248459.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 30
Real tbh, I'm a pretty nice guy and Ik my sex skill are dogshit, I mean I never was able to train because they won't let me

nice guy is not even capable of taking female ass in his hands without consent, we were trained from childhood to behave well and follow the rules. I don't think slayers even ask women's consent.

And unfortunately true. She described it as “a blissful feeling” after he was done beating her.

There’s a trend on TikTok or something that says “when he hits me it feels like a kiss” hundreds of women are admitting this

Would be cool if someone burned that shirt.
Preferably with her wearing it.

First, nice guy means whatever they want it to mean at the time they use it.

Second, it's a skill. To get better at it you have to practice. Sex is a skill that requires by definition someone to practice it with. You want to get good at tennis? You need a partner. Want to fuck well? You need a partner.

Third, tacit proof women love to fuck bad boys. They like mean/bad/abusive people. Or at least they like fucking them.

Fourth, women will view the exact same behavior, indeed the exact same physical genitalia, as "better" or "hotter" if it's attached to an attractive man. You could have a fucking robot do it, so long as it was her beau she'll love it. Women enjoy giving BJs to hot guys even though their beans ain't getting flicked meanwhile. Why do you think that is?

GOOD MORNING

Hey give that bitch props.

She’s only helped spread blackpill awareness along with her legs of course.

And then they wonder why the men they encounter aren't respectful and resort to abusing them

First, nice guy means whatever they want it to mean at the time they use it.

Second, it's a skill. To get better at it you have to practice. Sex is a skill that requires by definition someone to practice it with. You want to get good at tennis? You need a partner. Want to fuck well? You need a partner.

Third, tacit proof women love to fuck bad boys. They like mean/bad/abusive people. Or at least they like fucking them.

Fourth, women will view the exact same behavior, indeed the exact same physical genitalia, as "better" or "hotter" if it's attached to an attractive man. You could have a fucking robot do it, so long as it was her beau she'll love it. Women enjoy giving BJs to hot guys even though their beans ain't getting flicked meanwhile. Why do you think that is?

GOOD MORNING
She could know you as an absolute monster in bed, who can make any woman orgasm under a second if he wanted to but doesn't because he wants to hear her scream and beg for the culmination, but she'd still choose chad with a small dick who's only redeeming quality is that he's handsome and tall. It's over.

Your face is what really makes foids orgasm anyways

nice guy is not even capable of taking female ass in his hands without consent, we were trained from childhood to behave well and follow the rules. I don't think slayers even ask women's consent.
True. Asking consent is one of the most autistic seeming things imo. Totally ruins the natural flow of it and gives women the ick. I realize this even as an autistic man myself. Unfortunately, if Incel tier guys don’t ask consent before even kissing on a date, we will just get locked up

Confirmed...

I asks her if I could fuck

She said no

True. Asking consent is one of the most autistic seeming things imo. Totally ruins the natural flow of it and gives women the ick. I realize this even as an autistic man myself. Unfortunately, if Incel tier guys don’t ask consent before even kissing on a date, we will just get locked up
You never win as an inwell no matter what strategy you employ. But still, I'd argue it's best to ask for consent and record the fact that she consented if you ever manage to somehow ascend as an incel because women are extremely emotional and there is a very high likelihood that they might file charges if they feel mad at you later on in the day, which is very likely to happen based on poor experiences with women in our lives. Slayers don't need consent because women already show interest in them and they know through experience that a woman finding then attractive enough to have sex with is the default. They're not worried about the details since everything worked fine before many times.

Last edited:
You never win as an inwell no matter what strategy you employ. But still, I'd argue it's best to ask for consent and record the fact that she consented if you ever manage to somehow ascend as an incel because women are extremely emotional and there is a very high likelihood that they might file charges if they feel mad at you later on in the day, which is very likely to happen based on poor experiences with women in our lives. Slayers don't need consent because women already show interest in them and they know through experience that a woman finding then attractive enough to have sex with is the default. They're not worried about the details since everything worked fine before many times.
Exactly

It’s because all foids are masochist. No shit they want an abusive chad.

My mother (who was abused by my father) admitted this too
Brutal stuff

female morals are completely inverted

And unfortunately true. She described it as “a blissful feeling” after he was done beating her.

There’s a trend on TikTok or something that says “when he hits me it feels like a kiss” hundreds of women are admitting this
The problem is when they treat this as if it were the man's fault and that women were victims while they are the ones supporting this behavior

I don't care if women like being beaten I just don't think it's fair that they are so alarming about rape and assault if they like it so much

The problem is when they treat this as if it were the man's fault and that women were victims while they are the ones supporting this behavior

I don't care if women like being beaten I just don't think it's fair that they are so alarming about rape and assault if they like it so much
They want be be beaten but they also want pity from others

no they don't, that's why people with status who slayed in the last millennium are the #MeToo victims of this one - vince mcmahon, weinstein, cosby, etc.

obviously they just led foids along, rather than waiting for 'consent,' which would be lame

and foids went along with that, because it's natural, unlike feminism

altho tbh foids nowadays are fucking disgusting and should ask for consent before putting their ass in someone's hands

Last edited: