Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid saw me browing this site at lunch

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★
I was on my lunch break in my therapy classes and while I was browsing this site, some landwhale next to me said "omg I seen that site on tiktok those guys are losers" I got really nervous and pretended to agree with her and than she laughed and went back to eating her sandwich which triple ham and shit. I'm gonna eat in the corner from now on why are mfs looking at my phone while I eat? Be careful when you browsing this site in public guys

Empathetic gender at it again

326341328_2729144040562016_6679412573235522279_n.jpg

I browser in public all the time. normie can look down and see it but I don’t care.

I browser in public all the time. normie can look down and see it but I don’t care.
ive noticed normies are hypocrites and like try to spy on your fucking phone when they think nobody is looking, I swear. Like when I am on discord in stores during grocery shopping, these pissers stand right next to me in empty isle and they always move or hush away when I look up

Tell her to join the site

ive noticed normies are hypocrites and like try to spy on your fucking phone when they think nobody is looking, I swear. Like when I am on discord in stores during grocery shopping, these pissers stand right next to me in empty isle and they always move or hush away when I look up
I have seen this shit, they need to fuck off.

If we do something like this they might get pissed off and tell us to mind our own business lol.

Should have told her to fuck off instead of agreeing with her incel shaming

OBESITY IS A CRIME

Show her the site again now :feelsEhh:

I was on my lunch break in my therapy classes and while I was browsing this site, some landwhale next to me said "omg I seen that site on tiktok those guys are losers" I got really nervous and pretended to agree with her and than she laughed and went back to eating her sandwich which triple ham and shit. I'm gonna eat in the corner from now on why are mfs looking at my phone while I eat? Be careful when you browsing this site in public guys
keep larping

Normies don't know this site in EU mostly

the you I know would tell her to mind her own fucking business

my phone is at zero brightness and i never go out. Its not even me trying to obscure what im doing, high brighness just wastes battery tbh.

Mogs my social interactions.

Been on this site while my roomate in my dorm he asks “what is that?” And i just tell it’s like reddit jfl:feelskek:

If you are that concerned about people looking at you browsing use the fast banana theme, and put the app on Home Screen so they can’t see the link

I browse this site in public sometimes but no ones ever called me out for it so I'm assuming no ones noticed. Either that or they don't care

2 things you shouldn't do: 1. go along with people and mock us. 2. be embarrassed to browse here in public.

this is why i'm always paranoid in public and i autistically compute visibility angles in order to use my phone without anyone seeing the screen