Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid said hi

Only kids says hi to me and i like it. Old people used to say hi but not anymore.

Chads.co - VOLUNTARILY CELIBATE

Jfl at even discussing this. Kindergarden tier cope tbh.

Never someone your age like in my case?
No way. I'll be 30 in 6 months and a foid my age would never say hi. They see me as a huge failure for not having a car, house and a good job. If only i were goodlooking.

Probably mixed you with someone.

Good question.
I almost never have foids voluntarily say hi to me. I am always the one initiating conversations if I feel like it.
:chad::banhammer:

Are you severely that ugly you haven't even fully developed yet
I'm a 4/10 at best. I never developed proper social skills because of childhood loneliness. I'm still growing and stuff, but hope is very bleak.

What are you studying?
I'm only in high school, so there's nothing that i'm studying or anything rn
i dont even know what my plan is for when i grow up

I'm only in high school, so there's nothing that i'm studying or anything rn
i dont even know what my plan is for when i grow up
Your still young there is still hope to improve your life youngcels don't understand don't rot on this site go make friends enjoy life come back when your in your 20s

You should’ve asked her why she said hi to you

Braincels tier post. Never happened to me. Must be nice being a fakecel

Braincels tier post. Never happened to me. Must be nice being a fakecel
What does braincels mean it's a stupid thread?
So you think she fancied me ?
I'm autistic to say the least

What does braincels mean it's a stupid thread?
So you think she fancied me ?
I'm autistic to say the least
Braincels was a subreddit (now banned) of oinkwells. These types of subtle bragging was quite prevalent there ngl
I think she fancied you. You should have atleast talked to her dude, c'mon. How can you even call yourself an oinkwell if you never talk to girl?

Braincels was a subreddit (now banned) of oinkwells. These types of subtle bragging was quite prevalent there ngl
I think she fancied you. You should have atleast talked to her dude, c'mon. How can you even call yourself an oinkwell if you never talk to girl?
Because I looked in the mirror?
She wanted to be nice to you because of virtue signaling.
She doesn't know me though
Your right tho I've never approached and talked to a foid have u ?

One thing that happened to me when I started wearing face masks In March, is girls started talking to me that shit never happened to me before.

One thing that happened to me when I started wearing face masks In March, is girls started talking to me that shit never happened to me before.
Gray(((cel))) chad cuz they don't find your height or eyes subhuman enough.

jkjk welcome to the forum

Foids saying hi is so rare to people like us that you can't help but think of it at least for some time when it happens :feelscry:
Jfl at even discussing this. Kindergarden tier cope tbh.
tbh

You should’ve asked her why she said hi to you
They aren't even guaranteed to give an answer even then ngl
Most of the time they are just doing these random things like saying hi to mess with ugly guys.

My sister doesn't even say hi to me.