Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid said hi

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
As I was walking with my Manlet ass in college a foid with her friends I didn't recognise said hi as a truecel why would she do that?

A foid voluntarily communicated with you
:chad::banhammer:

Mogs me if she didn't say it while laughing and pointing.

This is not a fakecel trait she was with her friends and was probably virtue signalling

A foid voluntarily communicated with you
:chad::banhammer:
This happened to me only once tho and I was with a currycel course mate but she looked at me in the eye and said hi I looked away quickly and ignored her

A roastie said hi to me too. She needed directions :feelswhat:

Depends if she knew u before that "hi". If not you should(ve) approach(ed) or sat next to her that lecture and have asked her number when the lecture finished or during the typical 10 minute toilet breaks

Depends if she knew u before that "hi". If not you should(ve) approach(ed) or sat next to her that lecture and have asked her number when the lecture finished or during the typical 10 minute toilet breaks
We was walking in the corridors I had to go lab but in my break I went to the canteen and she was sitting with her foid friend but it was kinda awkward as I didn't respond to her hi
Lifefuel?
Nah she was white my dad would kill me if my spouse isn't from our country brocel
Lifefuel?
I'm truecel trust me I'm very autistic but once I open up I'm a gd person to be around

I knew a virtue signaling girl that would smile and say hi to random people at the street. She was Becky tier I guess, and tried to be nice to everyone. She once told me that “no one is ugly, everyone is beautiful in a different way”. Anyway, maybe she just was in a good mood.

I knew a virtue signaling girl that would smile and say hi to random people at the street. She was Becky tier I guess, and tried to be nice to everyone. She once told me that “no one is ugly, everyone is beautiful in a different way”. Anyway, maybe she just was in a good mood.
Why didn't she say hi to my curry friend
You go to see prostitutes tho I could never do that u say more than hi to them with your penor

It was a trap. Her friends probably dared her to be friendly to an incel, and then they would've laughed at you while walking away.

The only correct response would've been to immediately tell hER to fuck off and just keep walking.

Last edited:
It was a trap. Her friends probably dared her to be friendly to an incel, and then they would've laughed at you while walking away.

The only correct response would've been to immediately tell her to fuck off and just keep walking.
It looked angelic and legitamate tho I can't say that to her she may have been a nice person or I may have reminded her of someone

It looked angelic and legitamate tho I can't say that to her she may have been a nice person or I may have reminded her of someone
Think about it from her perspective,

Either she was never going to have sex with you and is punking you, or she wants you to fuck her like an alpha male stallion.

There's no in-between, she doesn't need to know your personality to know if she wants to fuck you, you're already in one of those 2 buckets.

I'm not the one who was kissing foids at the mall tho was I
I was joking but a lot of people in the forum didn’t even get that. Maybe she was trying to say it to someone behind you

Fucking based af avi

I was joking but a lot of people in the forum didn’t even get that. Maybe she was trying to say it to someone behind you
Corridor was empty just me my brocel with my currycel friend in front of me she looked in my eyes and I looked away and she said hi in a friendly tone

Fucking based af avi
Lol the penguin in my avi gets foids his a playa and isn't based at all his a bluepillered penguin that pushed the arsenal fan pepe to sucide
She is just being polite
Why would she be polite to me a random guy
Why are other foids polite and randomly say hi to me I know I'm autistic but foids should say hi more often in this regard brocel

Lol the penguin in my avi gets foids his a playa and isn't based at all his a bluepillered penguin that pushed the arsenal fan pepe to sucide
Penguin Dancing

Corridor was empty just me my brocel with my currycel friend in front of me she looked in my eyes and I looked away and she said hi in a friendly tone
Pretty odd