Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid rejected by chad because she looks different without fakeup cries on internet

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★

She’s now on internet seeking validation and is probably going to go out and have sex with 10 other chads in the same week. “I just want validation that I’m not ugly” :foidSoy:

Last edited:
This whore looks like she has every std known to mankind

9/10 on the most unnatural looking face scale. One step below full blown botched plastic surgery

Why does the truth repulse women so much ?

Based chad humbling foids.

Good.

"I rejected him because he lied about his height on his profile!!!"

Yet bitches are hiding their hideous faces behind pounds and pounds of makeup. Hopefully many more chads deny her.

Good.

"I rejected him because he lied about his height on his profile!!!"

Yet bitches are hiding their hideous faces behind pounds and pounds of makeup. Hopefully many more chads deny her.

Makeup is lying. What did she expect? He would take well to lying? Based chad.

She expects Chad to not be as shallow as her.

If all it takes is 1 person to not be attracted to you for you to be "ugly". Then literally every man who ever lived is ugly.

The amount of validation these foids require can't be supplied without an army of simps.

If a 40 year old virgin guy did this

"JuSt ShoWer"
"DreSs ReAlLY gOoD"
"I KnoW a [insert flaw here] anD hE SlAyS"

Is that nose real?

Why does the truth repulse women so much ?
Foids ego is so big that whenever they get humbled they throw a massive hissy fit or even get locked in a mental home because they get violent because chad doesn’t want to fuck her.

Glad she got humbled and she does look freaky looking tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back