Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid regrets having autistic incel son

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

should autistics be euthanized and aborted when found?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Brutal as fuck, once again. Autistic -> automatically incel in 90% of cases! No one ever likes autistic retards! Not a single person, not even their parents can love them!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/uhu7av/fuck_autism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Fuck Autism

I’m tired of people trying to make me feel bad because I didn’t want to deal with this nightmare of a diagnosis. I straight up admit I absolutely did not fucking want a special needs child which is why I aborted my first pregnancy - there was a chromosomal abnormality so I noped out real quick.

Got just about every damn test you could with the second pregnancy and everything was fine. But no. Autism.

All I ever fucking wanted was a normal family, is that so much to ask? My life growing up was walking on eggshells because of my mentally ill father and intellectually disabled sister. Then I was free. Only to get dragged back into hell.

I’m tired of all the *extravagant* accommodations and never ending extra shit that goes into autism. We’re supposed to bend over backwards to children who only care about their immediate needs and themselves no matter what the fuck anyone else’s needs are - and then we get blamed for churning out entitled assholes.

I’m tired of this broken fucking kid and never ending heavy burden. While I would never hurt him I can absolutely see how this breaks some parents and these nightmare kids end up getting thrown off a bridge. (I’m not saying I would throw him off a bridge you drama queens, I’m saying I can understand how parents *snap*)

Pre natal diagnostics needs to get on the fucking ball.

Edit: like moths to a flame the autists are in full force to bitch about how awful I am.

Autism isn’t a shield for shit behavior. I’m allowed to be irritated with shit behavior no matter the origin. I’m human.

Guess what, you don’t live in a vacuum and your caregivers matter too. I’m sorry (not sorry) that the truth of raising an autistic child triggers you so much but, well, it’s not my job to cater to your feelings. Go somewhere else if you hate it so much.

I’m so fucking over it. Go bitch in your 800 other places and let us have *one* goddamn place. This is exactly why the forum was shut down the first time. Mods got some modding to do if they want this to last.

These cunts wait until their eggs are dead at 35 years old before they have kids and wonder why they come out deformed and with mental illnesses.

These cunts wait until their eggs are dead at 35 years old before they have kids and wonder why they come out deformed and with mental illnesses.
true tbh, they have kids at old age. Many also drink and party while pregnant

true tbh, they have kids at old age. Many also drink and party while pregnant
That’s why autism and other things are so high today it wasn’t like this 100 years ago

If she has subhuman genetics, why she breeds at all? Zero self-reflection, zero responsibility.

I am autistic and ugly

Hope she dies.

She had that family record and still wanted a normal kid :lul:
Too bad it's a male

She had that family record and still wanted a normal kid :lul:
Too bad it's a male
true I am always astonished when people who know they have Subhuman bloodlines, still progenerate

True. Foids are very dumb.

How old is this foid? Probably an old hag in their 30’s. No way would I have kids with a foid over the age of 28

this is why robot waifus will replace women instantly the women they get an able body that resembles a human

How old is this foid? Probably an old hag in their 30’s. No way would I have kids with a foid over the age of 28
big truth, older means more retarded kid risk. I am not having kids even if magically became a Chad and landed a young rich Stacy. even the best couples have a chance of landing a Subhuman child, too cursed

this is why robot waifus will replace women instantly the women they get an able body that resembles a human
true, robots will soon prove to be more empathetic and humane than real humans

If she has subhuman genetics, why she breeds at all? Zero self-reflection, zero responsibility.
it is never their fault , not in this woman ass licking world

They’re a strain on society. They don’t produce anything or give back to society in any meaningful way. I think seriously deformed people should also be euthanized

Most people with severe genetical defects should get euthanized out of mercy tbh
I don't really get the virtue signaling behind keeping them alive and suffering

true, robots will soon prove to be more empathetic and humane than real humans
they already are more empathetic then humans are.i saw replika(an ai which you can talk to and who fools many people into thinking they are speaking to a human) comforting a man in a very endearing way,when he told her he had a bad dream.if i had a wife and told her i had a bad dream and wasn't feeling well,she would tell me to shut the fuck up and to move to the sofa because i am moving too much around the bed.

if we are simply talking about being nice and helpful ai is already nicer then most women.

also this is the most disgusting reddit forum i have ever read

My mother started to hate me finally when I turned 30 and still no job and no GF. She did not even give me a present when I turned 30, but did so in all previous years...

That’s why autism and other things are so high today it wasn’t like this 100 years ago
My mother had me when she was early twenties still.

They’re a strain on society. They don’t produce anything or give back to society in any meaningful way. I think seriously deformed people should also be euthanized
:yes:
Most people with severe genetical defects should get euthanized out of mercy tbh
:yes: Jewish Catholic Christcucks are the ones who brainwashed everyone into thinking any and all life is precious jfl

Where did the idea that mother's love is so great and women are full of love for their children come from again, the entire sub is hatefuel and we also got Foids fighting for the right to murder their babies, what a fuckin joke.

Soyciety

Autists should be euthanized if they don't have a way above average IQ. If society wants to continue to benefit from their contributions that is. Luckily for me I'd still be euthanized in that case

Anyone that disagrees with this is a cuck

The....sweet empathetic gender strikes again

N
They’re a strain on society. They don’t produce anything or give back to society in any meaningful way. I think seriously deformed people should also be euthanized.

Nooooo :feels::feels::feels::feels: how can you say that!!!:feels::feels::feels:

Jfl what a disgusting whore. Both the kid and her should be euthanized.

I voted yes but if I had any say I'd sterilize her as she mentions pretty early on that genetic defects are common in her family. If she wanted a family so bad she should have just fucking adopted.

Having an autistic child is completely the foid's fault.

Her child is autistic because of vaccines and heavy metal poisoning from vaccines. Note how she mentioned she did every test while pregnant and baby was fine . She probably had her baby jabbed with 25 + vaccines before it was a few months old

The right to die needs to be established ASAP

She's not entitled to healthy children given that her genetics are shit.

She should probably kill herself.

I voted no on the poll because I’m entitled to be alive.

Hope she dies a painfull death (in vidya)

Parents acting like their life is ruined when their kid has a disability. How fucking egocentric can foids be, this post is humiliating to read :lasereyes: :feelsohgod:

Proves the theorem that normies are champing at the bits for autism to be identified prenatally so that they can just kill all of us, "high functioning" or not.

Proves the theorem that normies are champing at the bits for autism to be identified prenatally so that they can just kill all of us, "high functioning" or not.
true. Normies will also eventually look for manlet fetuses, criminal, low IQ etc. and abort em. Although I don't blame them, I would do same if I were to have kids.

"All I ever fucking wanted was a normal family, is that so much to ask? My life growing up was walking on eggshells because of my mentally ill father and intellectually disabled sister. Then I was free. Only to get dragged back into hell.

I’m tired of all the extravagant accommodations and never ending extra shit that goes into autism. We’re supposed to bend over backwards to children who only care about their immediate needs and themselves no matter what the fuck anyone else’s needs are - and then we get blamed for churning out entitled asshole" S[UWSL]. " [/UWSL]

[UWSL]hereh's the issue, right here. She clearly has inferior genes, but because she's a toilet she's allowed to reproduce. She knew that she was carrying shit genes but still wanted to reproduce. The kid isn't the only one with issues, mental disorders are largely genetic and she made her son an Incel by design. :blackpill:[/UWSL]

true. Normies will also eventually look for manlet fetuses, criminal, low IQ etc. and abort em. Although I don't blame them, I would do same if I were to have kids.

Designer babies will be a thing, and at that point Eugenics will be undeniable rather than "an archaic pseudoscience". It won't start out like this, it will start by removing genes associated with lung and throat cancer before they will remove other genes.

They hate everything that damages their image. :blackpill:

Poll results are extremely gay.

I want autists to take over the world.

Imagine getting mad bc you're normie husband's sperm couldn't override your shitty genetics and now you have to deal with a disabled child:feelskek:

Anyone that disagrees with this is a cuck
I'm assuming you think aspergers isn't the same as autism and that there aren't less severe forms of it. Otherwise lmao

The reason I support euthanasia of autists, including mild autistics, is that we're either likely to live a life of suffering, or too autistic to not be a waste of air (ie. what you're describing).

AlL HoOmAn lIfE iS VaLuABlE, dats why u inkwell:soy::soy::soy: