Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid rages that the guys who "like" her on a dating app are nothing like the ones she wants to match with

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
:feelskek: fucking lifefuel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlineDating/comments/kprg04/huge_mismatch_between_guys_on_the_discover_page/

it is SO disheartening when I look through my liked section - it's really making me question how I look etc, like is this really all I attract?
This bitch must be seriously fucking ugly if she can't even match with Chads on online dating apps lmao :lul:. I've never heard of a foid so pathetic that she needs to pay for the premium part of a dating app, must be an absolute fucking hambeast. And of course, blackpill: she's utterly repulsed by the actual looksmatches who like her, she wants the male models she swipes right on.

LMFAO one of her other posts, made a two days after this one:
"Women who have experienced self-loathing, what made you stop this and finally accept yourself?"
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

Foids HATE non-Chad men being interested in them, it causes them to literally hate themselves LMAO

Last edited:
Her type, like of all women, is the Chad type. Also:

lmao, looks are subjective my dick, also, no man, especially the high value ones, give a fuck if you are a doctor or care about your bullshit career

Last edited:
So in other words she feels entitled and needs to lower her standards

This is pretty much indicative of an average femcel in 2021, they want a chad with high status/money.

Her type, like of all women, is the Chad type. Also:

View attachment 398943

lmao, looks are subjective my dick, also, no man, especially the high value ones, give a fuck if you are a doctor or care about your bullshit career
Lmao legit, "looks are subjective" is the biggest fucking bullshit I have EVER heard, ESPECIALLY in the case of foids. All Chads pretty much look the same. No women have a preference for short, or balding, or pudgy men.

Great point about the career thing too lmao. Nobody gives a fuck what foids do for their jobs, if anything her having some "important" career that she's all smug about is repulsive

how dare a non chad look at her :soy:

fucking meme gender

Source 2

Just lol at these delusional women who can't rate themselves. She must be a 2/10. She should be thankful to be getting actual likes.

whore is 100% used goods, old, spent and clearly ugly as fuck but wants statusmaxxed gigachad :feelscomfy:
This bitch must be seriously fucking ugly if she can't even match with Chads on online dating apps lmao :lul:
:lul:

Guaranteed that she’s a 5 max.

“Competitive careers”

JFL.

You are not entitled to HVMs sweetie. Have you tried writing a better Hinge bio? Or maybe the lighting of your profile pic is not good enough. TeeHee.

Established (and good looking) men wouldn't mind to date a student foid! Muh I deserve rich gigachad from the get go!

How can you say you only want your gf to be a virgin like yourself inkwell?! What makes you think you're allowed to have standards!

Knew it was a larp after one line and stopped reading

probably some chunky inbred britbong foid, who else uses the word "whilst"

:feelskek: fucking lifefuel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlineDating/comments/kprg04/huge_mismatch_between_guys_on_the_discover_page/

This bitch must be seriously fucking ugly if she can't even match with Chads on online dating apps lmao :lul:. I've never heard of a foid so pathetic that she needs to pay for the premium part of a dating app, must be an absolute fucking hambeast. And of course, blackpill: she's utterly repulsed by the actual looksmatches who like her, she wants the male models she swipes right on.

LMFAO one of her other posts, made a two days after this one:
"Women who have experienced self-loathing, what made you stop this and finally accept yourself?"
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

Foids HATE non-Chad men being interested in them, it causes them to literally hate themselves LMAO

Ah yes women’s ego and ridiculous standards exemplified in one post lmfao

Ah yes women’s ego and ridiculous standards exemplified in one post lmfao
Lol, ikr. It's one of my favourite posts just because of her sheer lack of understanding, it's like she can't believe the fact that her matches aren't the 9/10 Chads she wants, they average and plain just like her. Although like I said in the OP she's probably extremely below average, I've never seen an example of a foid needing to pay for a premium part of a dating app, I'm pretty sure the only guys she's matching with are just the ones who swipe right on literally everything

5'1 ugly fat pig woman:

A good looking guy with a professional career can get a top tier woman. That is something we forget because we see good looking guys sending messages to below average foids. But we forget a lot of those guys might not have good careers, and foids want that too.

Thing is there are few men who are both good looking and smart enough and motivated enough to get a high paying career. Like we are talking a couple % of men who are all that.

Probably next to none of those good looking men who are like lawyers are even going on dating sites. As they already have plenty of attractive women they meet in real life... and honestly most are married at a young age from what I've seen.

>Woman rejects men for being average and not Emperor tier
>Woman gets mad that ugly guys matched with her
>Woman sad and gets insecurities from matching with ugly men
>She will probably blame the insecurities on men, but not the Chads of course, but the patriarchy and ugly white dudes