Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid puts ice cubes in her bra and throws it to virgin guy, says “this is the closest you’ll get to feeling boobs”

that's probably a 15 year old normie or something :feelskek::feelsokman: eventual sexhaver

The girls bf is a cuck tbh, and why tf would she do it? Sounds like a larp tbh

sounds like he should prove her wrong and rape her

I wonder how old he is

If I’m him I’ll take some of there clothes and give it to charity and get a tax write off

View attachment 451904
these replies bring a great smiles to my face :feelsthink:

not letting these disrespects happen is the correct advice, surprised to see it on reddit and that he even mentioned social hierarchy.
but its a very tricky situation. attacking somebody is always easy but deflecting this attack without seeming hurt/emotional is a very difficult task.

to be honest Im not sure what I wouldve done myself. sometimes its worthwhile to pin the attacker on his "joke" and make him uncomfortable. but if your rank in the hierarchy is low enough nobody will care about it anyway. difficult situation.

JFL at this bluepill, I knew it was over at 12 let alone 15.
same. doesn't mean a partying normalfaggot whose friends got gfs won't get one eventually. for some normies all they need to do is literally lose weight, groom themselves and dress better. maybe ntmaxx a bit. that's it for most normies and they ascend easy

why was she putting ice cubes in her bra?
to make her nipples visible through her shirt?

same. doesn't mean a partying normalfaggot whose friends got gfs won't get one eventually. for some normies all they need to do is literally lose weight, groom themselves and dress better. maybe ntmaxx a bit. that's it for most normies and they ascend easy
Yeah, need to be NT in the first place, my NT friends who I mogged had foids at 12-13 and I’m a khhv posting here

The empathetic sex strikes once again

It's a bad situation because you can't really respond to it in any good way. You're supposed to just take it and get treated like a dog. The only other option is to get violent but norm scum will only do this when in a group or in front of authority figures so there's a cost.

Ngl this is exactly why I was pressured to lose it so early. I was the laughing stock of my middle school.
Jfl. Laughed at for not losing it in middle school. :lul:

Virgin is one of the least "hateful" subs for virgins yet if you look at the posts there are redditors coming in to brag that they lost their virginity and that they have sex.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

shes prob trying to get his attention tbh
cope she despises him

i remember when foids bullied me at school and my turbo bluepilled dad told me "they like you and want your attention" jfl turbocope

:lul::lul::lul:

That was a hate crime.

Did you see the posts on the other threads where some people are coming in to brag and call people there weird. So much for how people will leave you alone if you aren't "hateful"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/npvdck/25m_finally_had_my_first_experience/h0d6808/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/nqq904/does_anyone_else_sometimes_go_outside_strictly_to/h0d64l3/?context=3

JFL this happens on the MRA subs too. The world is by default hateful to ugly unsuccessful men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/nqpn3r/so_now_its_going_to_be_mens_fault_that_women_do/h0cj3g6/?context=3

Did you see the posts on the other threads where some people are coming in to brag and call people there weird. So much for how people will leave you alone if you aren't "hateful"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/npvdck/25m_finally_had_my_first_experience/h0d6808/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/nqq904/does_anyone_else_sometimes_go_outside_strictly_to/h0d64l3/?context=3

JFL this happens on the MRA subs too. The world is by default hateful to ugly unsuccessful men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/nqpn3r/so_now_its_going_to_be_mens_fault_that_women_do/h0cj3g6/?context=3

Most people are shitty bullies that deserve a visit by the ER to the ER.

Most people are shitty bullies that deserve a visit by the ER to the ER.
There's no point in just taking with they say and optics cucking. Nothing you do will ever be good enough unless you shut up and behave in the way you tell you. But even if you were to listen to them then your low status and looks will still make you stick out and make you a convenient target.

I don't like women.

There's no point in just taking with they say and optics cucking. Nothing you do will ever be good enough unless you shut up and behave in the way you tell you. But even if you were to listen to them then your low status and looks will still make you stick out and make you a convenient target.
Exactly. I really hate it when people like @-BrettyBoy- keep attention whoring to IT and keep making posts addressing them, as if that will do anything.

Exactly. I really hate it when people like @-BrettyBoy- keep attention whoring to IT and keep making posts addressing them, as if that will do anything.
If there's one thing posting on manosphere and incel sites and dealing with shaming tactics from trolls, politics shills, tradcucks and feminists makes you realize it's that it doesn't matter what you say and there's no arguing or coming to a compromise. They demand your full submission and nothing less. That means not even talking about how women treated you badly and just "sucking it up" when people mess with you for no reason.

If there's one thing posting on manosphere and incel sites and dealing with shaming tactics from trolls, politics shills, tradcucks and feminists makes you realize it's that it doesn't matter what you say and there's no arguing or coming to a compromise. They demand your full submission and nothing less. That means not even talking about how women treated you badly and just "sucking it up" when people mess with you for no reason.
Too bad for them, the blackpill and evolutionary pychology aren't going to change just because they don't want to accept it.
It's like what normgroids say, science is true whether you believe in it or not.
Since the blackpill is based entirely on science, it is also true whether they believe in it or not.

Too bad for them, the blackpill and evolutionary pychology aren't going to change just because they don't want to accept it.
It's like what normgroids say, science is true whether you believe in it or not.
Since the blackpill is based entirely on science, it is also true whether they believe in it or not.
They'll coopt and twist the blackpill for their own ends. They already do and did even before blackpilled incels were well known when they insulted ugly men with unpopular views with personal attacks like "good thing you'll never have children", "I'm glad you are removing yourself from the gene pool"

They'll coopt and twist the blackpill for their own ends. They already do and did even before blackpilled incels were well known when they insulted ugly men with unpopular views with personal attacks like "good thing you'll never have children", "I'm glad you are removing yourself from the gene pool"
true, but then a hERo every so often has enough of the bullying and makes sure they don't breed either.

Sounds like he should eat rice asap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back