Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid proves the 80/20 rule as she argues against it (suifuel for dickcels)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

6.5 inches is in the top 10% of dick lengths.

Although, an average girth of 4.5 inches will bring the whole penis down to the 68th percentile. Any girth below 5 inches (77th percentile; very near the 80th) is laughable to foids.

A proper girth of 5 inches puts this penis back into the top 10%.

This is very unsettling.

I'm like 5.5 and girth idk

“Hedonistic Pleasure Bitch”

Could be lifefuel but I'm still a ricecel with that measurement of dick

Are you comparing those dick stats to curries and asians?

White youth has way bigger dick stats these days. Under 7 inches is nothing.

Women have low spacial reasoning abilities,they have no fucking clue what 6" is.

They go with it cause that's what their boyfriend told them he was.

Neither do they have a clue in fucking hell what 6' is either, every dude and his grandpa lies about his height as much as his dick.

Women are too stupid to notice and take them at their word.

When your jacking off, if you slide you hand to the base of your dick and have some sticking out the top you're big enough.

tl;dr never listen to a woman about measurements.

my girth is pencil.

This makes me want to die.

Tbh foids can't feel dicks under 9.5 inches

You need a top tier face with a good body before the hole would even see your dick. Over

JFL at the fools that buy into the confidence theroy. I'd have loads of confidence if I had a decent dick

jfl i feel so sorry for her son, she will feed him soy right from birth

jfl i feel so sorry for her son, she will feed him soy right from birth
Her son will be posting here in a decade and she won't have a clue why he can't give her grandkids.

“Chicks dig a cool dude”

Foid hasn’t realized yet that cool = goodlooking. Are they really this stupid? They really buy the personality meme themselves?

“Chicks dig a cool dude”

Foid hasn’t realized yet that cool = goodlooking. Are they really this stupid? They really buy the personality meme themselves?
:feelstastyman: > Duuuurr how do u no wimmin morr dan wimmin if ur inkel?

I hate these hoes so much.

Her son will be posting here in a decade and she won't have a clue why he can't give her grandkids.

I think he'll be posting on inceltears due to the soy fed to him from birth

I don't get this obsession incels have with penis size. Does it really matter? Looks matter more.

How can you believe this post is genuine with the name "hedonistic pleasure bitch" saying that 165cm isn't short and 6" dick is enough?

hmm how did I know this was another fucking reddit larp post just from the title? you fuckers really really need to stop using fucking REDDIT as your "sources" of proof. its fucking so stupid

They have so little self-awareness it's ubelieveble.