Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid preferred a trucel over me

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
In one of my classes I sat in the back right corner by myself, in front of me was some random bitch and a trucel, in front of them was my oneitis and some fat kid, in front of them was my only friends in the class.

The foid in front of me would make fun of me every time we had class, would say shit like “ewwww” talking about me and eventually it got to a point where she would flirt with the guy who sat next to her.

What did he look like? A trucel, this guy looked like a child facially and couldn’t have been more than 5’4, I mogged the living shit out of him (no brag, every other guy mogged him aswell) yet this foid talked to him like he was a chad (she was also same height as him or one inch less) while making fun of me.

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes).

Maybe you're the real truecel here :feelskek:

In one of my classes I sat in the back right corner by myself, in front of me was some random bitch and a trucel, in front of them was my oneitis and some fat kid, in front of them was my only friends in the class.

The foid in front of me would make fun of me every time we had class, would say shit like “ewwww” talking about me and eventually it got to a point where she would flirt with the guy who sat next to her.

What did he look like? A trucel, this guy looked like a child facially and couldn’t have been more than 5’4, I mogged the living shit out of him (no brag, every other guy mogged him aswell) yet this foid talked to him like he was a chad (she was also same height as him or one inch less) while making fun of me.

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes).
Girls would rather have someone who just "looks young" than a beardcel. This is a known fact.

Nice story that didn't happen

this is literally NTpill in action i have seen this happen too:feelsohgod:

i can already see a retarded IT post coming saying "he was THIS close to figureing it out, but still missed it:soy:"

stupid retards, there are also niggers that IQ mog me, yet that doesn't change anything in the big systematic picture that for most blacks it will still be over if they try to have a BSc

If this really happened, this "truecel" was probably low-tier normie.

Larpers gonna larp

this is literally NTpill in action i have seen this happen too:feelsohgod:
same I have known a few curriesbshorter and uglier than me some how pull a bitch ofc this was in HS and college. hypergamy wasn't as bad back then but nonetheless is humiliating

cant relate, im always mogged in any situation involving other dudes

cope this is larp
no it applies to some highschool and college niggas. but very few cases of it and is decreasing yearly as hypergamy grows

Just be NT and social theory :lul:

Last edited:
same I have known a few curriesbshorter and uglier than me some how pull a bitch ofc this was in HS and college. hypergamy wasn't as bad back then but nonetheless is humiliating
exactly most incels on here underestimate NT and i would hazard a guess most incels on here are on the spectrum

She done it to make you jealous what are you retarded or something can't you tell how this people act.

Maybe he had long dong.

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes
Fatcel = fakecel many times

She wanted free dinner on a Saturday night before Chad sneaked into her house and railed her. The "truecel" u mention was just beta and bluepilled enough to pay for all of it without so much as a kiss, probably was normie and u rated him wrong

She wanted free dinner on a Saturday night before Chad sneaked into her house and railed her. The "truecel" u mention was just beta and bluepilled enough to pay for all of it without so much as a kiss, probably was normie and u rated him wrong
we were 13 at this time. so no chads or anything

Childcels look harmless and trigger a mommy reaction, foids are relaxed enough to make jokes and talk about how cute/adorable they are, despite usually being unwilling to fuck.

Whereas we're just ugly.

we were 13 at this time. so no chads or anything
Foid standards are way more unstable at lower ages. They're still developing JFL.

Must be real; classic truecel experience, just brutal ; dont deal with femoids

Go back to reddit IT tranny

You will never be woman