Story Foid preferred a trucel over me

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
12d 1h 32m
In one of my classes I sat in the back right corner by myself, in front of me was some random bitch and a trucel, in front of them was my oneitis and some fat kid, in front of them was my only friends in the class.

The foid in front of me would make fun of me every time we had class, would say shit like “ewwww” talking about me and eventually it got to a point where she would flirt with the guy who sat next to her.

What did he look like? A trucel, this guy looked like a child facially and couldn’t have been more than 5’4, I mogged the living shit out of him (no brag, every other guy mogged him aswell) yet this foid talked to him like he was a chad (she was also same height as him or one inch less) while making fun of me.

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes).

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
310d 4h 33m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 7h 14m
Maybe you're the real truecel here :feelskek:

Bassem Braïki

Bassem Braïki

Facel m᠎od
3d 3h 32m
Draestyn said:
In one of my classes I sat in the back right corner by myself, in front of me was some random bitch and a trucel, in front of them was my oneitis and some fat kid, in front of them was my only friends in the class.

The foid in front of me would make fun of me every time we had class, would say shit like “ewwww” talking about me and eventually it got to a point where she would flirt with the guy who sat next to her.

What did he look like? A trucel, this guy looked like a child facially and couldn’t have been more than 5’4, I mogged the living shit out of him (no brag, every other guy mogged him aswell) yet this foid talked to him like he was a chad (she was also same height as him or one inch less) while making fun of me.

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes).
Girls would rather have someone who just "looks young" than a beardcel. This is a known fact.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
41d 7h 1m
Nice story that didn't happen

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Postmaxxing™
★★★★★
9d 6h 7m
Draestyn said:

this is literally NTpill in action i have seen this happen too:feelsohgod:

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
45d 16h 14m
i can already see a retarded IT post coming saying "he was THIS close to figureing it out, but still missed it:soy:"

stupid retards, there are also niggers that IQ mog me, yet that doesn't change anything in the big systematic picture that for most blacks it will still be over if they try to have a BSc

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Veteran
★★★
32d 6h 49m
If this really happened, this "truecel" was probably low-tier normie.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
109d 17h 21m
Larpers gonna larp

M

Mañana

Custom title
★★
12h 21m
IncelHQ said:
cope this is larp

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
206d 5h 43m
IncelHQ said:
same I have known a few curriesbshorter and uglier than me some how pull a bitch ofc this was in HS and college. hypergamy wasn't as bad back then but nonetheless is humiliating

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
43d 6h 17m
cant relate, im always mogged in any situation involving other dudes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
206d 5h 43m
Mañana said:
cope this is larp
no it applies to some highschool and college niggas. but very few cases of it and is decreasing yearly as hypergamy grows

WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
164d 16h 16m
Just be NT and social theory :lul:

Last edited:
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Postmaxxing™
★★★★★
9d 6h 7m
Transcended Trucel said:
same I have known a few curriesbshorter and uglier than me some how pull a bitch ofc this was in HS and college. hypergamy wasn't as bad back then but nonetheless is humiliating
exactly most incels on here underestimate NT and i would hazard a guess most incels on here are on the spectrum

copeful

copeful

★★★★
11d 21h 30m
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
73d 21h 15m
Draestyn said:

She done it to make you jealous what are you retarded or something can't you tell how this people act.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
55d 12h 35m
Maybe he had long dong.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
62d 12h 31m
Draestyn said:

He then went on to date her, when he should have been posting here instead. I could not believe this guy teramogs me (in this foids eyes
Fatcel = fakecel many times

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★★★
44d 16h 6m
discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
1d 11h 34m
She wanted free dinner on a Saturday night before Chad sneaked into her house and railed her. The "truecel" u mention was just beta and bluepilled enough to pay for all of it without so much as a kiss, probably was normie and u rated him wrong

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
12d 1h 32m
discordcel22 said:
She wanted free dinner on a Saturday night before Chad sneaked into her house and railed her. The "truecel" u mention was just beta and bluepilled enough to pay for all of it without so much as a kiss, probably was normie and u rated him wrong
we were 13 at this time. so no chads or anything

S

SuperPerfectCel

Veteran
★★★★
15d 8h 23m
Childcels look harmless and trigger a mommy reaction, foids are relaxed enough to make jokes and talk about how cute/adorable they are, despite usually being unwilling to fuck.

Whereas we're just ugly.

Draestyn said:
we were 13 at this time. so no chads or anything
Foid standards are way more unstable at lower ages. They're still developing JFL.