Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid passed the class I was without doing anything because of simps

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Just came back from my last class of the year, made a project all alone that should have been done with 5 people, my professor was impressed with the quality of my code and my project. I made some mistakes and forgot some features but made it with a good score.

Now in one of the groups there were 5 people, 4 guys and 1 girl. Hearing them talk it seems two dudes were responsible for almost all the code, the other two helped a little and the foid made nothing, absolute nothing, I remember other days one of the simps, tried to show her how he was doing things and she didn't gave a fuck, she just do it the classic "aham, yeah, uhmm got it" she just watched them do stuff never done anything.

This is absolute infuritating, I have to do it all this work alone! Without any help! And this cunt can just be there without doing shit and still pass this fucking class, god dammit this makes me fucking mad, I wan to punch those simps to hell.

Everything about feminism today is simp's fault. These men deserve a place in hell deeper than foids

I hate group projects, especially ones where the professor/teacher forces you into a group. My groupmates would usually goof off while I had to carry them. Didn't really care about it back in my bluepilled days but now I do.

In group projects where you could pick your partnersI usually ended up being assigned into a group because nobody wanted me to be in a group with them. When they found out that I had good grades, they'd usually dump all the work onto me.

Just report her for not doing any of the work, it would be easy to prove it