Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid nearly injures baby

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was walking back from my butcher, and I saw a maid/nanny with a baby in a buggy (stroller), needing to take it up some stairs.

As a gentlemen I said let me help you, and the foid cordially said thanks, u grab the front of the buggy to lift and tell the foid you grab the back, let me lift it, but for some reason she decides to grab the side of the buggy. Obviously this almost capsizes it, and send the kid flying to the ground but I catch the kid with my bicep, and tell the foid, no u need to hold the opposite side to me, and show her, so she does, and I carry the buggy up.

Then the worst part, she says to the kid 'say thank you to the UNCLE la'!!!!!!

I didn't even know how to respond so just walked away.

Tldr: do they teach physics in SEA schools???

Cucks will say its the baby's fault

I read a bartender's story on reddit once. He was complaining about getting berated by a female customer because two drinks he delivered were not at the same level in the glass. One had Ice in it.

Foids...

I read a bartender's story on reddit once. He was complaining about getting berated by a female customer because two drinks he delivered were not at the same level in the glass. One had Ice in it.

Foids...
Was this in the west??? If so I'm guessing it was some basic bitch in a liberal hell hole like LA or NYC

What the actual fuck

Was this in the west??? If so I'm guessing it was some basic bitch in a liberal hell hole like LA or NYC

I dont remember him giving any info about the location, but she did sound like a "karen"
He was just so upset that he had to explain achimedes' to an adult. :feelskek:

Foids be like : I'm gonna drown my baby

Foids butcher millions of babies every year

Foids butcher millions of babies every year
Yeah but they do it deliberately, and cucked laws allow it, this foid had no intention to, she just didn't get most basic concept of equilibrium, equal and opposite forces negating out, etc

I was walking back from my butcher, and I saw a maid/nanny with a baby in a buggy (stroller), needing to take it up some stairs.

As a gentlemen I said let me help you, and the foid cordially said thanks, u grab the front of the buggy to lift and tell the foid you grab the back, let me lift it, but for some reason she decides to grab the side of the buggy. Obviously this almost capsizes it, and send the kid flying to the ground but I catch the kid with my bicep, and tell the foid, no u need to hold the opposite side to me, and show her, so she does, and I carry the buggy up.

Then the worst part, she says to the kid 'say thank you to the UNCLE la'!!!!!!

I didn't even know how to respond so just walked away.

Tldr: do they teach physics in SEA schools???

Kek, where was this

Ricecel: works to establish domestic tank production. Noodle: can't understand basic physics.