Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid marries Chad who was her former bully

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I wonder what would have happened if he were ugly. Many sources say the bullying was very bad.

Last edited:
I noticed that already. All my high school bullies got everything they ever wanted while the guys who were nice got absolutely nothing.
Clown world. :feelsclown:

Her personality detector is fully functioning

It fags wont touch this

LzkzOS8wNDIvODk0

I noticed that already. All my high school bullies got everything they ever wanted while the guys who were nice got absolutely nothing.
Yup. I wonder what “falling in love” really means :feelsseriously::feelsthink::feelspuke::reeeeee:

Yes i always thought this fucker will suffer a painful life because they are so dumb, they got wifes/girlfriends and a loving family and friends

Would rather die than touch a sub8

Yes i always thought this fucker will suffer a painful life because they are so dumb, they got wifes/girlfriends and a loving family and friends
Oh my god, so true :lul:

That's just how it goes, there's no justice in this world:reeeeee:

what the fuck.

That's just how it goes, there's no justice in this world:reeeeee:
There is no sense of justice in this world, you make your own justice. The spirits take no part in the lives of men once they are born. A man either endured what the world sent his way or is crushed.

It's because deep down he had a great personality

women cant resist chad even if he "torments" her kek

she’s gonna get abused

Just bully foids to ascend lmao

yup... :feelsthink::feelsjuice:

also, bro... you have over 7000 posts. wow, good job. is this your first account here?
No, third. First was @Deleted member 34920 and second was @YuiIsMyCope (which had 13k posts before mods nuked it)

?????
iu

Comments in the article are suicide fuel :feelsrope::

I hope they both die a horrible death .
"Where are all the g-good men!" :foidSoy:
yup. agreed. just read 'em too

also: comments on YouTube videos about incels are always like this- "most arent even ugly"--- implying how important looks are to normies, chads and those that say looks arent important.

Screenshot 2023 02 04 at 121210

A story worse than the most horrible horror movie.
Truly disgusting :lasereyes:

Virtue - Signal normie scum .
Just be NT Pill strikes again . :cryfeels:
There's a reason why there's mantlets with friends even when I'm a taller mantlet compared to these NT scums .
Of course if your Chad , you don't need to worry too much about being Non-NT , normies will make sure to give you the opportunity to grow socially unlike brocels like us ...
Perfectly said :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: