Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid made false rape accusations towards 12 teens. video showed the true - and she got arrested.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

tldr
foid fuck 12 teens, next day she went to the police and said they raped her. the teens got arrested for a week, then the police saw the videos the teens took and saw her there not-being-raped, they talked to her and she broke down and said she lied.

i managed to get from 4chan 2 of the videos. i got already warnings lol and im not sure if i can put it here but i can send in pm if someone wants.
tldr of the videos: 1. she give bj 2. she ride one of the teens. WHORE WHORE WHORE.
FACT: 90% of the time foids complain about rape they LIE.

Last edited:
Women should not be able to file complaints

Women should not be able to file complaints
I mean, they should, but no one should be locked up without proof. Which is what is happening a lot today.

Yes, it was a huge scandal in Israel, and a lot of people should eat their hats now. Thanks for posting.

That's pretty good, though "public nuisance" charge is a fucking joke. False accusers should face hard jailtime.

The woman had initially accused 12 people of taking part in the alleged gang rape but five were released without charge on Thursday when no DNA was found to link them to the incident at the Pambos Napa hotel in Ayia Napa.
Found the incels.

[LIFEFUEL] Enjoy prison THOT

Found the incels.
lmao. she said she got mad cuz when she refused to fuck one of them he kicked her out from the room.
BASED incel for sure. imagine a foid fucking all your friends and refuse to fuck you

this is the world you're supposed to get married in, be productive, fruitful and provide for your elders

rot well foid

makes me sad to know the world is like this tbh
it makes me want to cut everyone off from anything good, the way I was cut off. just ignore / no provisions / no niceties.
and I'll probably do it.

the fact that people still expect favors or courtesy of me is fucking hilarious.

You should bro
tbh nofap makes this really easy. i just want to destroy everyone verbally all the time, they way they should be destroyed if i wasn't pacified by bs.

Jokes on her, the biological jew(women) can never beat the biblical jew(hat).

She's 19. Why is she arrested? IT told me 19 is still a child

Where is the blowjob video? For science class