Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid literally ran away from me

britc3l

britc3l

Banned
-
I was on the train last night and there was a cute foid there, nice big tits too. I couldn't help myself so I kept looking at her, I noticed her looking back at me a few times and then I realised we were getting off at the same place.

I wasn't even gonna talk to her but she probably thought I was cause when we got off, she ran off the platform and to her Chad boyfriend who kept looking at me like I was scum of the earth

I would give her Chad boyfriend a death stare.

This happened to me too at my doomer nightwalk.
Foid sees me she direct in my direction we where on the same side of the street.
We have eycontact she changes the side.
And she run away.

And there are some still people thinking that cold approach foids would work.
Being next to foids already makes them afraid.

She
This happened to me too at my doomer nightwalk.
Foid sees me she direct in my direction we where on the same side of the street.
We have eycontact she changes the side.
And she run away.
She noticed your bad personality. After that, she came back home to her chad with his amazing personality, and got some occasional beating.

I fucking hate the boyfriends… a bunch of times when I’ve thought about trying to talk to a female I’ve found attractive I’ve procrastinated and a few minutes after some guy they’re with shows up and absolutely mogs me

brutal daily incelated experience

Mogs me. Women don’t look at me.

I was on the train last night and there was a cute foid there, nice big tits too. I couldn't help myself so I kept looking at her, I noticed her looking back at me a few times and then I realised we were getting off at the same place.

I wasn't even gonna talk to her but she probably thought I was cause when we got off, she ran off the platform and to her Chad boyfriend who kept looking at me like I was scum of the earth
wow forgive us for being human or I forgot we are sub human.

And there are some still people thinking that cold approach foids would work.
Being next to foids already makes them afraid.
yes I would literly would up to a foid in my teens and they would give me the look of hatred

Something similar happened to me when I was in college. I was just taking a walk and listening to music, not even paying attention to anyone. This foid who was walking near me took one look at me and started running away.