Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid leaves shit stained toilet paper in my bathroom

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I know it was her because the guy who shares the bathroom with me complained about it. I know I didn't do it, he didn't do it; it only leaves her

I bet the other dude told her to do it. They know you'd clean up.

Yeah. So gross man.
Sooner or latER, feminist teachers will be coming to class with vagina shaped cookies and accusing male students who refuse to eat her menstrual blood vagina cookies as "incels", "misogynist" and women hatERs.
Shit-eating was prevalent during the final days of some empire in desert land.

Sooner or latER, feminist teachers will be coming to class with vagina shaped cookies and accusing male students who refuse to eat her menstrual blood vagina cookies as "incels", "misogynist" and women hatERs.
Shit-eating was prevalent during the final days of some empire in desert land.
Wow.

Fucking disgusting.

You should take a shit on her while she sleeps as revenge.

what the fuck man thats disguisting

Women are disgusting

Sell it online with a pic of her and see who buys it :feelshmm:
Probably the fake Chads at the Roosh V forum if the shit came from a white "muh conservative" girl. They female worship every part of the white female conservathot, even to the microscopic bacteria from vaginal yeast infections and Ecoli turds.

Probably the fake Chads at the Roosh V forum if the shit came from a white "muh conservative" girl. They female worship every part of the white female conservathot, even to the microscopic bacteria from vaginal yeast infections and Ecoli turds.
Based.

I bet the other dude told her to do it. They know you'd clean up.
No. I didn't even touch it. I'll leave it there. I'll report her to the landlady.

No. I didn't even touch it. I'll leave it there. I'll report her to the landlady.
I don't know your relationship with them, maybe they try to gaslight you and kick you out?

Roosh V is such a pussy that he wrote a book "Lady" for ladies, as if they would listen to him when 1,000s of 7ft and 8ft Chads are messaging her on Tinder, Facebook and Instagram.
She receives more messages than what the NSA in Utah could handle.

put it for sale on eBay and advertise it on reddit

I don't know your relationship with them, maybe they try to gaslight you and kick you out?
It could be.. they tried it before

put It on her pillow then. That will teach her some good hygiene and some basic manners

Shit on her bed

you should bring that to her attention

That’s filthy, and yet they are supposed to be “equals.”

Seeing shit like this makes me glad I live alone.

Females are disgusting. Anyone here that has worked as a janitor can confirm with me that female bathrooms are always more disgusting than men’s.

Looks like the currycels have competition.

And they complain about us leaving the toilet seat up
GePN8iB.jpg

Living with foids is the worst. I have a foid housemate, and it is hell interacting with her.

Make capital by selling it to some cuck faggot.