Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid laughs about my nose in class!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Two foids laughed about my nose in class. Its over for middle easterncels. I hope a truck hits them tbh. Reeeeeeee.

FREQ ENTADOR de Rel gios da marca PU Couro Mec nico Autom tico Dos Homens Rel

Well do something to them after school, pay back time don't let it slip OP. You shouldn't allow bulling from foids.

Allahu ackbar the school

christian-bale-american-psycho_a-G-7969142-0.jpg
<------------- this OP !!!

Big nose is a true death sentence OP. At least it can be fixed to an extent.

And normies wonder why school shootings happens

too high inhib tbh. I should call @Cuyen tbh
He would do it for sure.....but at least i dunno throw some hot latte to them....do something.

Are you in high school or college?

Next time put superglue on their chairs ;)

My nose is wide like amerindians and long like meds.
Oddly nobody has laughed in my face for my out of the world nose

too high inhib tbh. I should call @Cuyen tbh

There was a foid in my class in first year of high school when ı'm walking in class ı fell down and this foid started laugh her ass off ı got so fucking angry because a woman laughed at me and ı took her school bag and kicked and stamped her school bag and she cried like a little bitch and went to manager lol
I have ability to make a foid cry in a few minutes.just tell her how she is a fucking ugly whore and her mouth smell like she just ate shit and say it in a mocking voice.ı promise you she'll cry right there even if she don't cry,she'll feel like shit afterwards and will question her life

There was a foid in my class in first year of high school when ı'm walking in class ı fell down and this foid started laugh her ass off ı got so fucking angry because a woman laughed at me and ı took her school bag and kicked and stamped her school bag and she cried like a little bitch and went to manager lol
I have ability to make a foid cry in a few minutes.just tell her how she is a fucking ugly whore and her mouth smell like she just ate shit and say it in a mocking voice.ı promise you she'll cry right there even if she don't cry,she'll feel like shit afterwards and will question her life
wish you could be a friend or brother of mine.

Can you see your nostrils when you look at your nose? If so, you have the worst possible type of nose

The truE heRo. Take inspiration from this guy OP, and tell those stupid foid cunts to fuck right off. Don't take this shit.

Dont take that crap from anyone! Foid or not no one has a right to make you feel worse about youself. Especially something that cant be controlled. The shit thing tho is if you insult her back, you're the asshole if you report it then you gotta man up, there no winning. Shoulder checking her in the face would be best, that way you can fake an accident.

Just Michael Jacksonmaxx man. Are noses really important to people? Never saw one getting mogged for a nose. :ping::ping::ping: