Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid kills dogs and doesn’t receive jail time because they thought she had justified reasons

>woman who admitted shooting and killing a litter of puppies

She didn't fucking kill a dog she killed SIX FUCKING PUPPES. WTF IS THIS SHIT, will no one hold these whores accounable?

She didn't fucking kill a dog she killed SIX FUCKING PUPPES. WTF IS THIS SHIT, will no one hold these whores accounable?
They said she had “good” reasons

why should i care more about dogs than about pigs or sheep

Should have sent her impulsive ass to jail, she was angry and frustrated and saw them as working dogs what? :feelskek::feelskek: clown world will come up with anything to not send foids to jail.

@dreadtheblackpill

Her looksmatch is used as mosnter model in horror games

if a man killed just one he would get incarcerated for life due to being a potential serial killer

Women < Dogs
Prove me wrong

That's hardly a woman. Probably has more testosterone than me

Women are literally allowed to murder anything if it inconveniences them.

That's an ugly bitch...

Anyway, they don't call it a litter for nothing! Especially if they are unwanted puppies. So basically she was charged with littering! And illegal dumping.

My guess is they were pit bulls or some other large dog breed.

I always get my dogs fixed so I'll never have that problem.

My cats, i let them breed a lot. Because they die too easy. Things eat them... Goddamned motherfucking possums!