Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid killed herself in 1974 on live TV because she cloud not secure a Chad.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★

Meet Christine Chubbuck, a socially retarded woman who got mad from not getting dicked by 30 and therefore decided to inconvenience and traumatize her coworkers... what a dramatic cunt.

Of course she aTteMptEd suicide before but it did to bring the desired attention.

Someone should have told her to be happy by herself. Maybe she should have worked on her personality. Get another the rapist and indulge in her hobbies. Love, Sex, intimacy, children and family are not a need sweaty, don’t be so entitled.

Almost literally this meme:

Redpillcomics16

she should've showered more.

How do I get the video to work? I can't get it to work as I want to see it. I don't care to read. I want to watch.

her 30th birthday was approaching, and she was still a virgin
Wtf, how you can become wizard as a female? She was waiting for non existing gigachad her whole life?

Maybe she should have had a better personality. Why did she think she's entitled to men? Neediness is unattractive, ladies. Stop being so desperate and creepy. Maybe it's a good thing she killed herself?

If a whore hole toilet commits suicide they make films and documentaries about it. It's a relevant topic for over 50 years. Truly shows the difference between a loose whore hole toilet and a human.

Last edited:
Maybe she should have had a better personality. Why did she think she's entitled to men? Neediness is unattractive, ladies. Stop being so desperate and creepy. Maybe it's a good thing she killed herself?
Unironically this :feelsokman:

There is no video of the original an heroing. …I have looked for it myself. The footage is in the hands of cucks.

However, since she is a foid, there are several films/documentaries made about her:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0itmG80oLI

The wikipedia say live on TV and liveleak has a link to it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
View: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=1e9_1486714728

I can't get it to work. That Youtube video I'm going to guess won't have the footage because youtube is run by a retarded foid.

There is no video of the original an heroing. …I have looked for it myself. The footage is in the hands of cucks.

However, since she is a foid, there are several films/documentaries made about her:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0itmG80oLI

aww a foid kills herself and they make a documentary to sympathize with her

meanwhile male suicide rates are much higher and nobody gives a shit about em

The wikipedia say live on TV and liveleak has a link to it.

Ups…did not see that. However, I can’t get the video working either.

aww a foid kills herself and they make a documentary to sympathize with her

meanwhile male suicide rates are much higher and nobody gives a shit about em
Maybe normies would pay more attention if male suicide were more public… or more extended.

For those of you who think inkells would stand a better chance back then

Maybe normies would pay more attention if male suicide were more public… or more extended.
No I don't think so. They would just say that the male was evil for subjecting everyone to seeing his death. They would gaslight him and say that he was a perverted creep who failed to integrate into society. The blackpill would consume him for all of eternity.

Ups…did not see that. However, I can’t get the video working either.

When man ropes in public there is just short article in local news site, nobody gives a fuck and makes films about that

Going to an all boys or all girls school can really fuck some people up, I know from experience

For those of you who think inkells would stand a better chance back then
I would believe most of us had a chance back then. Our looksmatches weren't chad only back then because the chads were little to nonexistent where they lived.
Thanks to the internet and being able to find people many miles away from you, even the fattest of landwhales can get a chad without leaving their bed.

Liveleak video is fake, there is no footage of it.

foid commits suicide the whole world goes crazy has movies dedicated to her , incel commits suicide literally no one bats an eye

Wtf, how you can become wizard as a female? She was waiting for non existing gigachad her whole life?
You have to understand that 1974 was so completely different from today that it might as well be another universe.

- women were not promiscuous back then. I'm sure they wanted to be, but they just couldn't. For one thing, birth control was difficult to get. Yes, the pill had been invented in the '60s but it was stigmatized. You were very likely to get a doctor who just flat refused to give it to you, and if anyone knew you had it, they'd shame you (and foids can't handle shame).

What all this adds up to is: there were consequences for foids who fucked. They would inevitably get pregnant. If the dude split town, there was no way to find him. Roe v. Wade was in 1973, a year earlier, but there were no abortion clinics yet.

Conclusion: if she had sex with someone without marrying him, it would end badly for her. I'm sure that any guy would have been willing to fuck her, but none of them wanted to marry her. In 1974 that was a problem.

- men were scares because of the vietnam war. It had officially ended one year earlier, but lots of young men had been killed, and lots more had run to canada to avoid the draft. This wouldn't be a problem today (because women today only need that top 10% of chads) but in a world without promiscuity, where you have to get married, that was a huge problem for women.

Worse (for women), there was no internet and no way for them to quickly find 1000 men to talk to. The only men available were the few they physically met in person.

Conclusion: in 1974, any man who wanted to marry could marry his looksmatch or slightly higher, and his wife would be a virgin. Like I said, it might as well be another universe. I'm surprised more women didn't hero

Last edited:
You have to be psychotic as a foid to not get a man. This woman was waiting on her Prince Charming to arrive on a horse and take her away.

Foids successfully permanent sleeping themselves is so rare they get movies made about it 40 years later jfl

You have to understand that 1974 was so completely different from today that it might as well be another universe.

- women were not promiscuous back then. I'm sure they wanted to be, but they just couldn't. For one thing, birth control was difficult to get. Yes, the pill had been invented in the '60s but it was stigmatized. You were very likely to get a doctor who just flat refused to give it to you, and if anyone knew you had it, they'd shame you (and foids can't handle shame).

What all this adds up to is: there were consequences for foids who fucked. They would inevitably get pregnant. If the dude split town, there was no way to find him. Roe v. Wade was in 1973, a year earlier, but there were no abortion clinics yet.

Conclusion: if she had sex with someone without marrying him, it would end badly for her. I'm sure that any guy would have been willing to fuck her, but none of them wanted to marry her. In 1974 that was a problem.

- men were scares because of the vietnam war. It had officially ended one year earlier, but lots of young men had been killed, and lots more had run to canada to avoid the draft. This wouldn't be a problem today (because women today only need that top 10% of chads) but in a world without promiscuity, where you have to get married, that was a huge problem for women.

Worse (for women), there was no internet and no way for them to quickly find 1000 men to talk to. The only men available were the few they physically met in person.

Conclusion: in 1974, any man who wanted to marry could marry his looksmatch or slightly higher, and his wife would be a virgin. Like I said, it might as well be another universe. I'm surprised more women didn't hero
Pro degeneracy faggots like ppecel need to read and absorb posts like these.

I watched the video when it was finally leaked into the internet. It was a cool video.
Really low quality though

If a whore hole toilet commits suicide they make films and documentaries about it. It's a relevant topic for over 50 years. Truly shows the difference between a loose whore hole toilet and a human.
Meanwhile Men are killing themselves in droves. Societies response? "Women most affected!". :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
You have to be psychotic as a foid to not get a man. This woman was waiting on her Prince Charming to arrive on a horse and take her away.
Kek. just watched the whole movie and you are literally correct. She is in love with the chad of her office who use to be quarter back during HS. She can’t get him and then rejects tall Norman near the end of the movie before roping on air. TOP Kek at how we can literally predict this stuff. The black pill makes it look like we can see the future because of its accuracy with predictability.
she should've showered more.
High IQ

Last edited:
They then Turn Lesbians

JFL , some Woman are utter failures.

the only good foid.
honestly more should follow her example.

the only good foid.
honestly more should follow her example.
"Good foid"

She was only "good" because of her situation.

She deserves no praise. I'm glad she died alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back