Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad only femcel blows her brains out on live TV

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Many of you may know the case of Christine Chubbuck. For those that don't, here are some details:

"According to Quinn, Chubbuck had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck"

"The film reel of the restaurant shooting had jammed and would not run, so Chubbuck shrugged it off and said on-camera, "In keeping with the WXLT practice of presenting the most immediate and complete reports of local blood and guts news, TV 40 presents what is believed to be a television first. In living color, an exclusive coverage of an attempted suicide."[18] She drew a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson Model 36 revolver and shot herself behind her right ear.[9] Chubbuck fell forward violently and the technical director faded the broadcast rapidly to black.[19]"

Lifefuel one less whore in the world

Natural selection

"femcels" are incel/trucel factories

She looks like a tranny.

username check

As if I read a whole Wikipedia article about a useless whore, keep dreaming

Foids would rather kill themselves then notice us

no Such thing.

nothing of value lost

Based femcel. She was tired of seeing all the other women getting Chads and seeing Chads with their arms around women she knew, especially tv reporters which are good looking usually.

She could go on being mogged down and never find a Chad herself and thus be a femcel for life, with her boxed wine, or blow her brains out.

Damn she really is weak. I am a sub 5 male yet I don’t blow my brains out. Meanwhile this ugly foid had tons of normies wanting to fuck her yet her Chad only mentality led to her not being able to appreciate what she had.

It's interesting to note that she was not completely isolated, bullied, ostracized, etc., and had friendly interactions with her co-workers:

"Her lack of a romantic partner was considered a tangent of her desperate need to have close friends, though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her. She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments others paid her."

Damn she really is weak. I am a sub 5 male yet I don’t blow my brains out. Meanwhile this ugly foid had tons of normies wanting to fuck her yet her Chad only mentality led to her not being able to appreciate what she had.
You cannot compare yourself to a foid of all things

even during the 70's foids were chadsexual

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back