Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid kicked me out of game

R

Rasama

Greycel
I was playing a multiplayer video game in a server. I've never played this particular server before. When warm-up of the round, i pucnhed another player. And it did damage to him, he hit me back and killed me with 3 hits. Which was surprising, because this video game is usually played with no freindly fire on. And freindly fire in this particular server seemed to do 3 times the normal damage.

There was this "foid" player in the server, being verbal and the simps:soy: trying to talk to it, hopeing it'll give them attentions. We gamercels know how it is.

We were progressing the levels. She was not far from me. There was a zombie behind her. I took a guess, that maybe freindly fire isn't on, when the actual game begins. I aimed at the zombie at the legs and shot it, trying to be considerate of the posibility FF. It killed the zombie and her aswell:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My other teammate die as soon after, and i just die for no reason.

The match restarts, she was mumbling and saying how i should've known that FF is on. And she said that i didn't even say sorry and kicked me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you should've called her a whore roastie before leaving

This is why females should never be in gaming

this was good, you did good today.

roasties should stay out of gaming simple as

When i got kicked, it showed me that she was the admin of that server. So that's why i just randomly died in that game, she used admin command. I checked her Steam profile and it was filled with 419 simps in the comments :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

"She" also had LGBT in "her" bio, maybe it was a tranny. "Her" voice did sounded off.

Games are for normfags these days

"No more room in hell" this game is very obscure but it's somehow has foids:foidSoy: in it.
Its a survival horror game ofc it has girls they get horny for horror and serial killers

Oh 2 isnt out yet. Its not that obscure. Over 1000 active in 24 hours. Still foids shouldnt be allowed to make decisions like that in a male space.