Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid just laughed at me for being here on this forum- WARNING= mega RageFuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Probably larp, but holy shit why would you browse this site at library.
This, OP is a retard and asking to end up on the watchlist

Your lack of inhibition is reflective of your situational awareness.

Incel culture and lingo is slowly seeping into normie culture, thanks to memes.

So I am at the public library again, and on this forum. I try to get out of my home to come here to the library, because the silence in the home can be deafening.

I'm browsing here on one of the library computers, when a white foid in tank tops and short shorts (maybe in her late 20's) sits next to a computer besides me.

Right on top of my screen, the huge INCELS.CO (INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE) banner is visible. (I usually scroll slightly down when I'm here so it's not visible, but I forgot just then).

I see her glancing at my screen and then gives this snigger and a smirk, and then look away.

I'm normally so high inhib that I don't usually do anything when shit like this happens.

But I got so triggered by her reaction, I actually turned to face her and asked, "what's so funny?"

She says nonchalantly, "nothing. I was just thinking of something." Then she just stands up and walks away to this tall normie looking dude on the other side of the library, looks like her boyfriend.
She seems to be saying something to him, and they both turn around and look at me, and I can see he is kind of chuckling or snickering.

I'm so riled up at this point, that I actually stand up and start to walk towards them to confront them, but she quickly grabs his hand and they walk out of the building. I just returned to my desk.

I'm so fucking pissed right now, guys.
They deny us rights, and then they think it's okay to humiliate and mock us all day, everyday. So sick of this bullshit.

I would a been like "and so... I don't give a damn..."

I already expect people to look down on me and treat me like crap.

Im always ready in case it gets physical... I'm gymcelled and my fists are hard. I punch walls and solid steel for fun

I browse this site all the time while janitorcelling. No fucks given tbh. Fuck are a bunch of roastie gonna do to me?

So I am at the public library again, and on this forum. I try to get out of my home to come here to the library, because the silence in the home can be deafening.
:feelsseriously:

larp, incels want to stay the fuck away from people unless they have to.

Stop fucking LARPING you tool, none of this fucking happened and you know it.
Autistic teenagers need to GTFO of here. “Go outside” unironically applies to you as good advice.
JFL at autistic teenage punk kids thinking they can write convincing LARPs. This shit is so fucking fake and gay and you deserve to be beaten in your face by a refugee for wasting time writing this bullshit.

Last edited:
Autistic teenagers need to GTFO of here. “Go outside” unironically applies to you as good advice.
JFL at autistic teenage punk kids thinking they can write convincing LARPs. This shit is so fucking fake and gay and you deserve to be beaten in your face by a refugee for wasting time writing this bullshit.

Calm down you miserable faggot fuck. Why would I make any of this up you piece of shit? No wonder you're here. Dumbass.

This. So many larping tards here

Should have enabled Fast Banana

Why browse on a public computer though that was dumb. You can't afford a cheap smart phone or tablet? I'm on a kindle fire they're cheap but good for browsing.

Thats why you need fast banana ASAP
Join us

Damn it. They sure cucked you well!