Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid invades the pitch during Champions League final.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Saturday's Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur at the Wanda Metropolitano was interrupted in the 19th minute due to a female pitch invader.
A scantily dressed woman ran from the Liverpool end and made it as far as the halfway line before being removed from the field of play.
The game was stopped and after a minute, it got back underway.

reminder she will get praised for being strong, free and quirky. While you rot by yourself and people hate you.

Last edited:
You can't even escape these sluts while watching a footbal game. Foids have to have all the attention.

reminder she will get praised for being strong, free and quirky.

Praised because men like it. It's tough. It's like not getting to touch a stripper. On the one hand, I'm offended that she can touch me, but I can't touch her. So I should just not go to strip clubs, right? But then... I also want very badly to be touched.

Common sense says she's in the wrong, hence why she was removed from the field. But there will be your various Chive-esque analogues reporting how hot it was for her to streak like this, and saying that she should've gone entirely naked.

You can't even escape these sluts while watching a footbal game. Foids have to have all the attention.
Reminder that she will be #trending while some people dont even know the name of the players.

They should have captured her and boiled her like a crab

Common sense says she's in the wrong, hence why she was removed from the field.
Reminder that the right thing to do is now considered wrong because thirsty cucks wanted to see her longer aside from watching the game.

Women are mentally children, that's why they aren't charged the same when it comes to the law. A roast does this she gets a slap on the wrist because honestly you can't expect too much from a woman.
But a man does this the full hammer comes down because society expects more from a man and a man doesn't have any inherent value.

Cunts will do anything for attention

Remember when French Sluts did this during the World Cup final and robbed Croatia of a chance to score? I was PISSED.

Reminder that the right thing to do is now considered wrong because thirsty cucks wanted to see her longer aside from watching the game.

They know right and wrong, they know that you shouldn't be "allowed" to run nekkid in public, but while they know it's technically wrong, they enjoy it, because she would be nekkid.

I wonder how she was removed from the field? I bet they politely asked her to leave in fear of touching her. If it were a thonged man, those straight security guards would be forced to tackle such a dude.

Zyklon-B now.

Fucking desperate, degenerate whore. She'll do anything for attention at this point.

Literally asking for it.

Stupid sluts ruining everything that we love.

Fucking desperate, degenerate whore. She'll do anything for attention at this point.
I agree with this quote so as a result of that I am quoting it (I am referring to the post seen above by user seija).

nothing compared to the rest of that disgraceful hour and a half

Whores ruin everything and make it about themselves

Fucking attention seekers, they're so annoying.

Deserves some good old stoning.

They should've held her down and get all the ugly males from spectator area to gang bang her, that'll teach her a lesson

Maybe is an instagram whore or a future instagram whore.

she should be executed

disgusting fat femoid pig should be hanged publicly

Those who watch football is brainless faggots

She's the girlfriend of some youtuber.
Really? well if that's the case she's fucking for sure one of those liverpool hooligans , the youtuber must be a soyboy

what a fucking whore, I bet she wont even go to jail

Apparently her instagram grew by 500k people after the stunt. Females always need to be the center of attention

Apparently her instagram grew by 500k people after the stunt. Females always need to be the center of attention
View attachment 119290
Reminder to everyone that a foid does something illegal and immoral as ruining a game which is significant for its viewers and actually gets praised for it because it showed some ass.

Reminder that you will never be 1% of what she is. She just exists while you continue to struggle through endless hours of work and you will never even be 1%.

wtf shes barely wearing any clothes she is a whore that should be shot

Firing squad, now