Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid interactions are so cringe with me I had one a couple of days ago and I can't get over how beta I was being

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I act so beta around foids. Idk if it's smart or just cringe. But I never initiate or make move. Just act like a gay guy

I can't hold eye contact for more than 3 seconds, i think people can see my anxiety sometimes

I just hate it . Bro. Fml.
its gotten so bad that when a foid pops up on tv or some shit, and i'm with my family i think they can see my heart racing and weird lip-movements, also in school when we use to watch videos on the projector I use to shake when foids are on screen. agreed

Only option as a sub5, anything else will be considered as harassment, sexual assault.
which is why I rarely ever initiate interactions with foids, tbh

What did you say?
I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and she said no then I wanted to kms for the following days after it was so brutal. I didn't tell her I wanted to kms I just went home and the night was brutal realizing how alone I am

I can't hold eye contact for more than 3 seconds, i think people can see my anxiety sometimes
Fucking same bro. I had a period where I tried making up for that by staring intensely into everybody's eye for extended periods of time until they got uncomfortable. Fml I'm such a retard

Fucking same bro. I had a period where I tried making up for that by staring intensely into everybody's eye for extended periods of time until they got uncomfortable. Fml I'm such a retard
Glad all of us have a forum :feelsrope: thx guys for talking to me when foids dont