Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid in my country received an offer to study in England after being bullied for her age

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
JFL If there is other Brazilian incels in this forum they will know this case, recently a 40-year-old foid got her 15 minutes of fame because some other foids made a video about her saying she was too old to be in college and asking people how to make her drop out of the course.

Someone leaked the video and people got crazy mad about this. They hunted th other foids in social media, I think one of them is deeply in depression and all of them gave up on their course.

Meanwhile, everyone showed support for the 40-year-old foid, everyone wanted to be her friend and some college in England gave her a free study card there.

You know why this makes me mad? People bullied me in my course almost exactly like that but worse, not because of age but for being ugly, they filmed me, hacked the bluetooth in my phone and got access to my pics that I tried t look better, NO ONE CAME TO MY AID, NO ONE CARED ABPOUT ME!

When I told to one of my professors, he said to just reset my phone to factory settings and I was treated as the wrong one for having my bluetooth on after using my buds ear phones and fogetting turn it off.

I didn't receive help, I didn't receive sympathy, all I got was ostracization, laughs and being the joke of the class. Now some dumb whores say a foid is too old and the whole fucking world came to support her and give her free stuff that I would never even dream of having.

FUCK THIS PLANET

JFL If there is other Brazilian incels in this forum they will know this case, recently a 40-year-old foid got her 15 minutes of fame because some other foids made a video about her saying she was too old to be in college and asking people how to make her drop out of the course.

Someone leaked the video and people got crazy mad about this. They hunted th other foids in social media, I think one of them is deeply in depression and all of them gave up on their course.

Meanwhile, everyone showed support for the 40-year-old foid, everyone wanted to be her friend and some college in England gave her a free study card there.

You know why this makes me mad? People bullied me in my course almost exactly like that but worse, not because of age but for being ugly, they filmed me, hacked the bluetooth in my phone and got access to my pics that I tried t look better, NO ONE CAME TO MY AID, NO ONE CARED ABPOUT ME!

When I told to one of my professors, he said to just reset my phone to factory settings and I was treated as the wrong one for having my bluetooth on after using my buds ear phones and fogetting turn it off.

I didn't receive help, I didn't receive sympathy, all I got was ostracization, laughs and being the joke of the class. Now some dumb whores say a foid is too old and the whole fucking world came to support her and give her free stuff that I would never even dream of having.

FUCK THIS PLANET
ok GrAY.

it's o ver

this is Brazil my fren, white knight and simpcuck island

study in England​

in England...Jesus...a 40y roastie gonna study for free in England because she is too old...what a world :fuk: just nuke it already

in England...Jesus...a 40y roastie gonna study for free in England because she is too old...what a world :fuk: just nuke it already
I know right? Like fuck sake all the things I was called and not only that but how sub humans like us are treated 1000 times worse, no friends, no sympathy, nothing. And this cunt is called old and the world came to help her, this is insanity.

Don’t you just love how they live on tutorial mode just cause they have a pussy? :feelsaww:

FUCK THIS PLANET
soyciety idolizes chads and normies
fuck this soyciety

The only good thing about this is them young cunts got bollocksed up, you received no help due to being male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back