Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in my class touched me

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I am a stemcel in a class with only 4 foids.There is this high tier Becky whore in my class who talks with almost every guy in the uni.Me being a low tier normie with anxiety,this whore tried to sit near me and tried to find if I would be her Billy beta but I didn't bend cus I'm aware of the blackpill and know that I don't have a chance with her.

Yesterday by coincidence I had to sit with this foid again,at this point my hidden bluepill brain told me that I should give in and try my chance with her.I remember the AC was turned on she kept telling me that she was very cold and I told her it wasn't that cold and that bitch touched both of my hands with her tender soft hands,being touched by a foid after many years,this little act sent shivers to my body with the serotonin sweeping across my blood flow for the next 30 minutes.I was smiling like a fking retard during the entire class thinking about having little babies with her.The class was about to end and I used a cringe ass pick up line telling how beautiful she is,she gave me a wierd look and walked outside the class and later I saw her talking to a Chad that she met last week and finally to think about this is that not only I embarrassed myself,I also gave in to the cucked bluepill thoughts that just because she tried to sit near me to talk and touched my hand I thought she must have liked me.It's truly over.

I forgot the og line from this forum:If she doesn't simp for you,it's over:blackpill:.I will remember this line and treat every foid I see like shit from this day onwards.I can now understand why many of the fellow inkwells don't even try to ask out girls,it's because they can save themselves from embarrassing situations like mine.I tried to escape the blackpill and came right back here.It is inevitable.

Let that embarrassing moment darken your heart so the blackpill can finally transfigure you.

Let that embarrassing moment darken your heart so the blackpill can finally transfigure you.
"The blackpill has left me scarred and deformed."
- Sheev Palpatine, maby.

Dumbass. Next time jack off before class.

You are not blackpilled. You are a fucking cuck, idiot.

I used a cringe ass pick up line telling how beautiful she is,she gave me a wierd look and walked outside the class and later I saw her talking to a Chad that she met last week and finally to think about this is that not only I embarrassed myself,
Fucking brutal. Now you know not to every do that shit again brocel.

I forgot the og line from this forum:If she doesn't simp for you,it's over:blackpill:.I will remember this line and treat every foid I see like shit from this day onwards.
Simping by men needs to stop on a global scale. When all men stop simping, only then foids will realize they've got nothing to offer to the table.

I don't know what year you're in in university, but having done total of 6 years as a STEM major, I recommend not to talk to any foids especially in your classes. Once your embarrass yourself and you still have to take the class with the said foid, it will be psychologically challenging and will affect your grade.