Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid: "I Moved to San Francisco, and My Dating Habits Did a 180". Rofl. Asian and Indian dudes are walking alone or in groups EVERYWHERE in the city

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuckin ragefuel man can't believe these retarded evil ignorant slobs.

Meanwhile foids are literally meeting random non-Asian dudes in tinder and asking to get drinks.
I haven't matched with a single foid yet in SF rofl.

Fuck man these foids are so hypocritical.

Even when the plain truth is RIGHT in front of them they choose to ignore it.

How the fuck can you say dating in SF (as a foid) is hard meanwhile Asian and Indian dudes are in EVERY district in the city and are always seen alone or in groups of other Asians in the weekend.

The bars in the city packed to the brim every weekend are in the Marina district. Its white chad central. The foids flock that place fuckin hard I'm telling you.

Last edited:
holes problems are fake problems.

Please this is an old story! I was in South Carolina where "sweet southern girls" were supposed to be nicer than the city bitches I met when in was studying in Colombia and its the same NO MATTER WHERE WE GO for ugly Indians and Asians without bare minimum F.A.C.E standards. Meanwhile walking around campus in NYC and even when I did visit California it was THE SAME. THEN SAME IN INDIA AND SAME IN SOUEL - forget about gigachads or even low tier white cells, now days a decent looking dumbass doesn't even penetrate into at least one girl. But if your shit out of luck in the face department, you are screwed no matter what city or state or place you go!

Foids the most priviliged group, nothing new.

I've been to parties hosted by White men in SF. Not even Chad parties, just tech-bro parties. Colored women crawl out of the woodwork to attend those events. The same colored women who blather endlessly about social justice and racial equality for brownie points.

Meanwhile, parties hosted by Asian men? Quiet, subdued, all-male attendance, and what females do appear...come with their White partners in tow.

I've been to parties hosted by White men in SF. Not even Chad parties, just tech-bro parties. Colored women crawl out of the woodwork to attend those events. The same colored women who blather endlessly about social justice and racial equality for brownie points.

Meanwhile, parties hosted by Asian men? Quiet, subdued, all-male attendance, and what females do appear...come with their White partners in tow.
Burger-rice get out for your own sake.

San Fran seems like such a fucking degenerate shithole tbh; at least glad l don't have to live there.

Why do you even live in SF as a ricecel?

Tbh I'd never get anywhere near Chadlifornia if I was a ricecel.
Never heard that by him, i thought he's german.
Germany is full of chads too. Ethnics cannot compete there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back