Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid I messaged on Discord rejects dudes who confessed to her because they are after her looks but simps for Chad in her class

• Thread starter LostandNotFound
  • Start date
LostandNotFound

LostandNotFound

Maidenless
-
s1.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

The blackpill is LEGIT guys :blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is my childhood friend. I've talked to her on discord both in vc and text, and her personality is legit fucking boring. She's really fucking quiet, boring and unfunny. No wonder people are only after her looks

Women are always entitled because they think when they have pussy they can get whatever they want. Women do not have personalities.

This is your average 'femcel' in 2022 guys :feelshaha:

"I don't look for good-looking guys, btw I love my bf bc he's the most attractive guy I know"
Typical foid sentence :feelsjuice:

"I don't look for good-looking guys, btw I love my bf bc he's the most attractive guy I know"
Typical foid sentence :feelsjuice:
That bitch keeps looking for guys with 'personality' but she is legit fucking boring as hell. She has nothing else to offer but her looks

omg I love sweet guys but all my ex were 6+ft tall felons with huge :banhammer:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how decent looking is she??

The most brutal blackpills are always the ones you experience first hand, it shows this is not just some crackpot internet conspiracy, it is one of the axioms of life and permeates throughout every interaction with every human being to some extent.

omg I love sweet guys but all my ex were 6+ft tall felons with huge :banhammer:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how decent looking is she??
Average becky. All she talks about is how depressed she is for not getting the Chad she wants. No wonder she's fucking boring as hell

The most brutal blackpills are always the ones you experience first hand, it shows this is not just some crackpot internet conspiracy, it is one of the axioms of life and permeates throughout every interaction with every human being to some extent.
Well said, mate :blackpill:

why do you think inceldom is on a rise. obviously something is being observed by young males, I see tons of single ethnics guys in male groups(mostly rice/curry)

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

why do you think inceldom is on a rise. obviously something is being observed by young males, I see tons of single ethnics guys in male groups(mostly rice/curry)

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Social media has contributed to the entitlement fuel of foids and brainwashed them into thinking they are worth more because they have a pussy

Don't be friends with females

" guys only want me for my looks! Anyways my boyfriend is the only attractive person in my class"

I will never understand how women can even function with such cognitive dissidence and still remain oblivious to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back