Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid humor part 1

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200804 114914 Instagram

But she did raise a whore

not funny in any way shape or form

spange bab sqoure pant

How is that funny?

last week was the first time i actually laughed at a foid joke. not because it was funny but because the attempt was so pathetic, that it made me laugh. it was so bad that it was good.

I don't know why women think being used as a cum rag makes them unique or interesting

Women aren’t funny

Thanks for raising my cortisol monkey man

I geniunly for the life of me have never found a woman funny. And I'm not even saying this because I hate women, I just geniunly don't find them funny. I don't think they can be naturally witty or humorous. I think their entire personality and humor is a cheap imitation of men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOg_-H9fR4

I geniunly for the life of me have never found a woman funny. And I'm not even saying this because I hate women, I just geniunly don't find them funny. I don't think they can be naturally witty or humorous. I think their entire personality and humor is a cheap imitation of men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOg_-H9fR4

I think subconsciously men know that women are nothing more than cum towels so they don't find them funny.

Mama wanted to raise another mama, imagine having a daughter.
Based exactly

Whores will be whores

sex is the only thing foids can think of, they have no other passion or interest